SNOIBROS NOT THIS WAY

SNOIBROS NOT THIS WAY
twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1560619969339359232

Attached: IMG_20220819_161936.jpg (1080x1220, 354.66K)

>He makes a few more dollars off his old game
>Xbox trannies keep getting cucked
What's the problem here?

Still not on xbox, disappointing

Xbros I thought we didn't care for Death Stranding

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS

WE NEED TO FILL THIS PETITION, SONYSISTERS

Attached: sony beggar race.jpg (1080x1649, 471.18K)

Would I be able to play this on Steam Deck?

Hideo Kojima please release it on XBOX!

Sony crackheads no like this

BASED AND LVDO PILLED

Attached: LVDO.jpg (848x1200, 313.12K)

who the fuck would play Death Strandind? Actual eunuchs still exist?

Attached: CC5A8EDF-6D5D-4E49-9D54-691C4C20C0E2.jpg (1284x771, 323.5K)

Sony niggers hated the game, pc kings loved it.
Lets see how xbox spics get filtered by it

its not in console so who gives a fuck. you xfags need to stop with the week bait. and snoys if you respond to this shit you guys are just as bad. now wonder PC homos laugh at console queers

>PC GAME PASS
I sleep

I wonder what the reactions would be like if other industries did this too
Imagine if Burger King started selling actual Big Macs. Would there be protests out on the streets complaining about how its just plain wrong?

heh

Attached: lel.png (960x763, 1.21M)

please explain, didn't sony fund the enitery of this game? they even used a playstation in house game engine. why isn't sony the publisher on PC?

>in the GP
Nice account, Ranjeet. No I will not subscribe.

>Imagine if Burger King started selling actual Big Macs. Would there be protests out on the streets complaining about how its just plain wrong?
Yes, this is the world we live in now.

Sony died the moment they moved their Playstation HQ to the US, and this is coming from a long-term Sony fan.

That’s what you got out of that tweet?

I love how console wars are so fucking dead now that we've gone from bragging about graphics and truly exclusive games to bragging about 5 year old games coming to a gaming rental service.

Attached: 1654042772896.jpg (2544x4000, 463.3K)

Kojima is a piece of shit WEF sellout homo

Are people still pretending this game was good? This game got even less discussion than MGSV did. It can't be any more obvious that Death Stranding was a stinker.

How long have we been in the "current gen"? Its all a fucking joke now, whats even the point of releasing the PS5 or Series? It's hilarious.

>rainbow emoji
What is he, a gay?

Always have been

PS5 is much faster than the PS4, it was actually a pretty substantial upgrade. It's really no different than upgrading your PC at this point. PS5->PS6 will be a different story though.

this wasn't kojima's decision you braindead fucking retard

How is he still not in jail? Is Japan's JS really that bad?

Jim Ryan has probably done more damage to the PlayStation brand at this point than Don Mattrick did to Xbox. Is there nobody there to oust him? It's just going to keep getting worse

Who cares who's decision it was, that's his name, he allowed it