Talk about fucking video games

Talk about fucking video games

Attached: misc_02155.jpg (640x480, 56.55K)

no

Why?

oh i'm so horny.. i want to have sex with video games...

looks like the nuke from starcraft with some jsl's attempt at hating on normies

I wanted to play the LOTRO private server dropping today but their launcher is busted and nobody knows how to solve the issue that I'm having. Gay.

NO

What does the moon runes say, never forgettu?

No. I don't care about most of the games that get posted here and the few games I like only get either shit threads or ones that die in 2 posts.

レア充*爆発しろ
"Blow up (all) normies"

So I checked the release date for Miconisomi's next game and it's December 2023, holy fuck. Wonder what they're adding beyond spending years animating.

shit mistyped it's リア充

How come there's so few western fucking video games? Seems like almost the entire industry is dominated by the japanese.
Is it just that western art styles aren't as good of a fit for fucking video games as anime is?

The LOTRO pserver actually launches?
I thought they got sued or something.

You need to understand the difference between transitive and intransitive.

>akshully
Not him but that's how I'd translate it and I'm well aware of the grammatical difference
If you wanted to make something closer grammatically it would be something like "normies go blow up" and then you're taking liberties there, too, so your literal translation doesn't exist unless you want it to sound retarded

It's just a stress test faggot.

what does the upside down A mean?

(*´∀`)

flipped nips

>t. normalfag

"Riajuu" is closer to "normie" in the sense that actual normalfags will use it too, because there isn't a no-no word in it.
>he doesn't know