wake up Any Forums

Attached: olld_n.jpg (960x604, 180.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YsNRnZRgg8
youtube.com/watch?v=0ovLsFhd-EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

every single one has political crap

Every png cover has political things

those games had ranges of differing opinion at least. today it's all the exact same agenda that makes itself known visually and literally.

I like none of these games. What do I gotta wake up to?

I'm pretty sure that's his point retardo

>insightful political commentary
vs.
>loudmouth identity politics

wuh

Attached: unknown (5).jpg (630x680, 75.33K)

Every Any Forums thread is político

pretty much
this place went to shit after the 2016 elections

OMG ITS ORANGE TRUMP IN FAMILY GYT

>BRO DEUS EX IS LITERALLY ABOUT CUTTING YOUR DICK OFF AND PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN!!!

>MGS
>BGE
>Oddworld
>FFVII
ye so insightful man

>grand politics
vs.
>[Current year] id pol
vee btfo

Attached: 1654336798570.png (506x500, 104.27K)

Attached: 1660899468786756.png (635x483, 250.71K)

yeah but it was fake political crap that had nothing to do with real life

huh? nuh-uh!

Deu SEX : Genre wars

CAN'T WAKE UP
youtube.com/watch?v=6YsNRnZRgg8

>someone points out political shit existed even before current year

>Any Forums seethes

yuh-uh

>old games make good points and critique

>games today go YOU ARE BAD BECAUSE YOU ARE STRAIGHT WHITE CIS HET MALE, BLM, LGTV RIGHTS, TRANS RIGHTS

in other words
you like political games that only suits your point of view?
that's maturity right there

r/gamingcirclejerk raid

I don't acknowledge your opinion as anything more than that of a bored contrarian.
Add something to the conversation or make yourself scarce.

If you really think that insulting people and shoving narrative down their throat is """""political commentary""""" then there's no point in even talking to you.

I enjoy not being vilified for arbitrary reasons, yes

>when games were actually gaming and not just grinding

pathetic what gaming has turned too these days like do X thing X amount of times to get thing

nothing was ever shoved down your throat retard

you chose to play the game

Attached: 1660515517024787.png (307x352, 80.07K)

You are already vile just by yourself user, no effort needed from others.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ovLsFhd-EM
Here's your old political game bro

>I don't agree with this so it means its shoving politics down my throat waah waah waah
Sure thing snowflake. Cope harder.

2016 is the boogeyman front. The real death was a few years before with GG. 2016 was a consequence of that.

>this game had a fictional setting with inworld politics and some topics, so it's okay for a localization of a jrpg have trump references
all the "wow cool robot" posters are even more illiterate than the "chuds"

These reasons are not arbitrary though, you should educate yourself on this subject

yet if they made a game about how leftists are evil, you would say its “le heckin based and redlilled!11!1”

Using arbitrary political themes or past instances where a vast majority of people hated the people in charge and the political climate is different than just using whats modern at the time and not incorporating it into your story. You can't really compare Bioshock or Fallout which is a satire of the Mccarthyism 1950's bullshit to a random cartoon where Trump has tiny hands and is drawn by Seth Mcfarlane.

I never said I hate politics
I just hate women and faggoty shit

so youre an incel lol.

the adjective for what you just said is "political"

>nothing was ever shoved down your throat

>UHHMM HI MY NAME IS X, I'M GAY/TRANS!
How in the FUCK is that relevant? Being gay or trans or whatever the fuck is not only irrelevant to the narrative but it's also NOT a personality. When will you idiots learn? Nobody cares, leave me alone. OR tell me a good story. No, your character being trans is not a good story. Nor is your character being a man and having a husband.

Depends if it's well made or not. If it's shoved down my throat it'll feel like propaganda, just like the leftards keep making, instead of it feeling like a good pice of media.

Thank you. You put it better than I ever could

a game having politics in it is fine and can improve it
a game presenting one political viewpoint as objectively correct (beyond something obvious that 99% of people already agree on like "totalitarian dictatorships can abuse their power", "corporations will always prioritise profit" etc.) is bad

Oh, and before I forget: VTMB was left-leaning and was well made and didn't shove anything down my throat.
You retards just can't win ONE time can you?

holy shit he's cracked the code

“i-is this someone with different views than me…???! AAAAIIIEEEE ITS A REDDIT RAID! SAVE ME JANNIES!!!” get a grip.

Attached: 40B2BB37-AEBE-4296-9601-52F13CC52C8B.jpg (640x640, 251.45K)

>UHHMM HI MY NAME IS X, I'M GAY/TRANS!
bro Any Forums seethed about a TLOU2 character for months before we ever knew anything about her personality, just based on images of the character
you're obsessed

Only true post ITT.

in-verse politics arn't the same as real life politics. cope, seethe, mald

Also it's funny how even the "good" political games still disagree with Any Forums chuds. They're mostly anti-capitalist, anti-imperialism, anti-fascist, etc.

>a game presenting one political viewpoint as objectively correct
Most games in OP's picture are doing this though

Youre the only one malding tho, chudcel.

You just admitted that Any Forums "chuds" don't have a problem with well written games that are left leaning. Retard.

I have to ask but I have had maybe a total of 8 hours of sleep in the last 4 days. I don't feel tired at all and I'm not on any drugs. Should I go to the hospital?

It's almost as if disagreeing with the politics in the game isn't the problem.

Attached: 1660861885800818.png (2183x1532, 142.48K)

lol no what are you retarded?
yes and so are you

didnt u dilate because a modder remove a gay flag?

>OLD GAMES WERE POLITICAL TO-ACK

Attached: 1651743788599.png (532x567, 184.77K)

The problem isn't that games are more political, it's that writers are more shit.