Ask steam friend if he wants to play some vidya tonight cause it's Friday

>ask steam friend if he wants to play some vidya tonight cause it's Friday
>he says no because he's going out drinking with his real life friends
how do you find friends on steam that aren't normalfags? I hate all normalfags I wish they would die

Attached: 1484165491430.jpg (500x483, 58.76K)

>how do you find friends
>I hate all normalfags I wish they would die
Boy have I got news for you, bro

Attached: chad-warden-come-on-now.gif (640x428, 2.93M)

>co-op
>not a normalfag

Attached: Lol.gif (252x325, 104.17K)

You could always ask to tag along and join him for a drink. But you won't do that... fuckin sperg

People get friends from jobs, study groups or irl hobbies like tabletops or even tasting wine.
>he doesnt dab on his friends in co-op

What if that guy lives pretry far or in another country.

You good?

Attached: D96344B3-BF7C-437B-9E5D-3842E2A8A2AF.jpg (1242x1421, 611.27K)

>normalfags make friends doing their normalfag shit
but who asked though

lmao. You will die alone.

Attached: 1644218383258.jpg (184x184, 9.43K)

OP is a cute woman btw
All of you being mean to her are ruining your chances of ending up with her.

how do you deal with being totally alone I would go insane if I never spoke to anyone ever. I only need my steam friend but without him I should just suicide

This is the fate of all anime posters

Get a grip on yourself man

You make this thread alot woth tiny variations. People clearly dont like you. Its not them, its you. You suck. Fuck dude let it go.

Ask R9K or Any Forums

If I have to see this thread everyday (which I do) then clearly you're a bad person with issues (which you have) that extend beyond this forum. Seek professional help and fuck off with your whimpering.

What game(s)?

I want to play games though. I don't think people on Any Forums play vidya

>nooo i feel personally attacked!!! so what if i'm hitting da club tonite!!! i'm not a le normie i've been browsing Any Forums since 2020

Find an LGS or club and play tabletop games like Magic or some shit.

Attached: 1656402280072.png (618x618, 774.88K)

Are you a woman? Otherwise we don't care.

>how do you make steam friends
>UHMMM YOU JUST DO [NORMALFAG SHIT] TO MAKE LOTS OF NORMALFAG FRIENDS LIKE ME
didn't ask. kys fucking retard

why is it always madosuki threads

It's 2022. Thanks to the recession pussy is cheap cause bitches be getting desperate for blood money.

>how do you deal with being totally alone I would go insane if I never spoke to anyone ever
There is a blazing fire inside of me and it is snakes like you who attempt to gather around it to steal its warmth.

Attached: 18426474.jpg (750x920, 83.6K)

don't flatter yourself I don't want to be your friend

based friend. i'd do the same if a gay autistic faggot wanted to play with me
sage

He's right, you're on these thread daily. You obviously fucking suck. If you can't fix yourself then you should kill yourself. Life isn't going to get better for you judging by your daily posting habits.

That's the spirit, user.

>only got one friend
>we play golf with your friends one night
>tells me afterward thanks for the invite and that it felt like being a kid and having friends again
>this was around february or march
i wish that nigga would talk to me more or play games with me ever but he's all i got and he came through for me when it counted

Dude you can make friends. I made an acquaintance at the bar last night. Now I'm going to go to a tabletop night at the local game store. It's just that easy.

>normalnigger shit
who asked tho

>you can make friends
>I made an acquaintance
?
>at the bar
??

wow doods just make ""friends"" at the bar, they'll be with you for life

Attached: jus b urself.png (1094x495, 81.97K)

ggez

Yeah an acquaintance. You can't call someone you just met a "friend". Don't tell me you think anyone who's nice to you is your friend now?

Probably a "woman"

you're just some text on a screen
of course he'd pick his irl friends over you
especially when you're so clingy

I met all my friends through skateboarding. We don't hang out much outside of skating and drinking. But I've known them longer than anyone else. Maybe this faggot should at least attempt to be normal nigger. Relationships like mine aren't so bad..