Chuds seethe so hard over a fag flag in a spider man game they have to make a mod to remove it

>chuds seethe so hard over a fag flag in a spider man game they have to make a mod to remove it
>chuds seethe even harder and claim their right to free speech is being violated when the privately-owned and privately-controlled nexus refuses to host their mod
>drama whore channels like thequartering make 10k+ videos milking this nothingburger of a situation for money and attention
You guys took a fat L here.

Attached: 1660880465376902.jpg (888x1024, 118.48K)

"I-i'm not the easily offended sjw snowflake, you are!"
Lmao you can't make this up

I hate Faggots

>if you don't like it just fix it yourself chud ;)
>ok i will
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP YOU CAN'T DO THAT WAAAAH *shits diaper*

cope

I hope it happens

Attached: 1656261977181m.jpg (882x1024, 157.45K)

so you can remove chud stuff and they can't remove gay stuff?
save me nigger man I must remoooooooooove I'm coooooooooooooming

Post the mod.

i only installed it cus the outrage and taboo of it made it appealing to me. God I feel so naughty. I am such a little devil. Somebody stop me

Attached: 1560168218749.jpg (500x500, 144.27K)

>I am such a little devil
Nonsense my child, you're one of the good ones.

Attached: 354649578.jpg (360x276, 17.3K)

Attached: 1659993068913.jpg (762x785, 458.2K)

Why do you leftist subhumans always claim to hate capitalism and corporations, but then also defend those same corporations when they align with your views in order to "own the chuds"? For example, you faggots claim to hate corporations like disney, but then talk shit to people and call them racist and sexist if they dont like the new trilogy.

>non-canon isho

Why do people even buy games like this knowing very well it's going to have groomer gay shit in it. I would never let my kids play it.

OP it's none of your business what people do behind closed doors. everyone is equal and It doesn't effect you so take your bigoted religious dogma back to the Jurassic period where it belongs ok sweety. you're religion is no excuse to deny people their basic rights.

Capeshit game, capeshit issue, capeshit thread.

This

I'd understand the outrage if they replaced the flag with a texture that said "death to fags" or "gays go to hell", or hell, a Confederate flag but a fucking USA flag? I wonder if this would have the same effect it was just a blank texture.

Also, wasn't the texture used for the Arabic/Middle East release?

if youre a modfag and dont know how to use anything other than nexus to find shit i think you deserve it

>the quarterpoundering

>TheQuarterPounder
E-celeb shit got ye gone

I remember when he initially dodged a debate with Destiny after screeching about owning him, then when he joined the call he was meek a pathetic and got owned.

Attached: 1633050072421.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

>single player game
>one simple optional mod
>leftists scream shit and piss themselves days without end
>waves of articles

Chuds have so much power over leftists...

>Also, wasn't the texture used for the Arabic/Middle East release?
nah, that was just a rumor

Well duh, Destiny's the best debater of all time. That's like saying "LOL Krillin is a pussy he dodged a fight against Goku"

>>chuds seethe so hard
>YOU ARE THE ONE SEETHING CHUD CHUD! DELETE BAN BAN BAN!
lol, leftists are so pathetic

Attached: 1648887558352.jpg (472x468, 68.61K)