What are some true and honest great games?

What are some true and honest great games?

Attached: 1660619293189675.jpg (1039x1095, 148.56K)

The best worldbuilding in any video game and it's directly tied into the puzzle solving. You actually need to learn about the world you're exploring to progress in the game. Games still haven't caught up.

Attached: riven_coverart1.png (256x307, 152.6K)

Did something happen to Chris?

His lawyer is currently trying to get the case thrown out by using his autism as a defense. We'll see if it actually works (again) or not.

Televised trial when?

Attached: 1645434851723.gif (420x427, 1.14M)

When Barb dies, and Chris is issued a restraining order for the house, where will he go?

He's been transferred to a mental facility so he's not coming back. Greene County will have to repo the house for unpaid rent and bills.

>locked up in a mental institution
The end of Christory…

Why isn't Barb charged with incest?

KEK

based

Attached: crossover.png (900x1300, 1.09M)

I don't think Barb is even capable of thought

Wait, Shadman is in prison? Tl:dr?

Realistically, is there a timeline where he could have had a chance at normalcy?

Became a junkie, got doxxed, and assaulted someone in California.

Last I checked Liquid Chris is a fucking Doctor, but I'd like to see him appear one last time to poetically end it all.

Probably not. Even before the internet he was Chris.

Fucking great. I hope they hide him in some super traditional Christian monastery with no Internet or women allowed.

the retard smoked chink meth which is basically research chemicals and then started using heroin, smoking crack, taking a cocktail of drugs, smashing, destroying all his valuable shit, then assaulting someone.

Its what happens when you surround yourself with fagget enablers and zoomers, you have no self awareness or reality check, you need real people in your life to tell you, that you're a cringe fagget and fucked your life up.

They're letting him free on probation.

Sadly no, without a family backing him, he's deemed a lost cause.

With devoted parents who acknowledged his disability instead of bending over backwards to ignore it, yes. Chris could've been trained to behave and could be a locally beloved section lead at a Target or Wal Mart or something

he ded

>free
He's still in custody and they're probably looking to place him in a group home or something.

If his parents weren't shitbags and enabled his self-destruction, yeah.