I'm not fan of indie games

Maybe the reason is because I was a huge fan of indie gaming when I was a teenager, but I played many of them and just lost interest. Currently I prefer games from bigger teams and studios, but I understand they could release a buggy mess with SJW agenda and unfair monetization. But indie scene is kinda having problems like conveyour of pixel art roguelites. Most of indie developers are just Twitter hipsters who just wanna to follow steps of more talented indie developers and are making their games for over 3 or 5 years, but in release we got another pixel-art platformer about depression stuff.

Does indie scene have crunches? Absolutly, because indie developers are poor and making for years their games, risking their health and money. Cancel culture? Just look what happened with "vs Sonic.exe" mod for FNF. At least indie developers don't have microtransaction stuff... Wait a minute! Most of pay-2-win mobile games are from small independent teams! Oh, anyone donated to YandereDev on Patreon? Oh, and indie gaming fans are just... well, like any fandom are toxic. They are kinda worship to indie games and think indie developers are saviors of gaming industry since 2011.

I don't have nothing against indie games, but I'm tired what happening in indie scene and their fans. Currently enjoying Ultrakill, an indie game that doesn't looks like hipster shit about depression. You can try it on DevilMayQuake.com.

Attached: 603.jpg (2048x1536, 296.95K)

as opposed to AAA movie game "rpg" #235246246?

you can't say you're above pixel-shit and then shill lowpoly-shit

oh you're not a baiting sperg and are legit?
i take back what i just posted, i agree with most of what you posted

>muh fans

You don't care about the game. You care about using the game to "socialize". You are a pathetic waste of breath.

Ultrakill is about God destroying everything through a robot because He's depressed creation never lives up to His standards.

shill thread

was about to call you a shitposter but the
>conveyour of pixel art roguelites
is so fucking accurate
half of them are just made to take as long as possible to play
by the time hades had come around i felt like id played the game 50 times before even starting

cringe

>full of banters

oh hey a wholly correct position
fuck fandoms, all of them, the very concept (and especially that awful wiki sites)

>starter pack

what is this 2016 ?

>banters

Attached: 1659103866414103.jpg (864x633, 38.26K)

The indie scene is far from good and I say this as someone who played lots of indie games, currently playing Enter the Gungeon because it's a free weekend.
Too many games are overpriced, too many games are uninspired, too many games are too short, too many games think extremely high resource costs that take whole days to get to are a substitute for gameplay, and most of them price themselves like they deserve to be priced like that. Early access games cost 20$ and the gameplay is only a few hours long, and they get away with it because casuals have no standards for where their money goes, they'll even buy 27$ walking simulators just because they have a cat, or 70$ AAA games that they drop after 10-20 hours.

Attached: 0987.jpg (615x1200, 174.8K)

>banters

Attached: 165808490382692.gif (220x206, 557.36K)

oh hell naw

Thanks hakita
I feel like the remaining stages of act 2 kinda sucked, they're way too long.

DIg deeper.
If you just play what the gaming media tell you to play, it will only be garbage, regardless if it's triple AAA or indies.

There are way more indie games than depression RPGs, you even mentioned one in your post. Stop getting caught up in Twitter hype wagons and go find games yourself.

this

post Sonic banters

mods aren't indie games, they're mods. your post sucks because your opinions suck too

Flower sex

Attached: 20220812_114223.jpg (979x1224, 88.57K)

Holy shit, please practice your English some more before posting, ESL.