Okay, the hitboxes are unforgivable I'll give you that much, but why else am I supposed to hate this game...

Okay, the hitboxes are unforgivable I'll give you that much, but why else am I supposed to hate this game? It was a more complete experience than DaS and ER from start to finish, it wasn't a cakewalk like BB and it wasn't a retread like DaSIII.

Attached: Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg (256x369, 39.65K)

It's a massive improvement and only trannies and chuds disagree.

Attached: 1649027086963.jpg (1080x1079, 287.8K)

>but why else am I supposed to hate this game?
You shouldn't, but you also shouldn't expect people to agree with you on everything.

>more complete experience than ER
Being some contrarian fag is not good. Also real fans of the series that played Demons and DS1 were extremely disappointed when we played DS2. The controls themselves just feel bad. The only people that keep acting like it's a good game started on DS2. It just didn't play like the souls we came to love. It was floaty and the animations felt awkward. You only noticed it if you spent hundreds of hours in the past titles. Not even gonna comment on the shitty systems like ADP, soul memory and adding back dumb stacking healing items.
But you DS2 faggots are the one group that does not shut the fuck up about your shit game. We get it. It was your first souls game and you feel nostalgic for that garbage but to the veterans it was disappointing and just felt it was made by a group of interns.
You don't see threads about DS1 because everyone knows it's a masterpiece. No one spams shit about DS3. BBfags are just crying about it not being on pc. Sekiro fags are irrelevant single player cucks. But you DS2 newfags keep spamming this bullshit every other day.

"I like going from windmills to weeb mordor and kill jabba the hut and gwyn balrog" and this shit that looks like a crappy fan fic is ingame

Based, DS2 discussion threads drain the life out of me. Fuck this shit fanbase that keeps defending the most meh game out of the franchise.

Dark Souls 2 is kino. Played mostly offline and barely used NPC summons yet still beat most bosses in a couple tries. I did play through SotTS edition which may have made it easier not too sure. I love it though. Comfiest Souls game for sure

Attached: images-46.jpg (738x415, 50.41K)

>"I like going from windmills to weeb mordor and kill jabba the hut and gwyn balrog"
Based. DaSII understood adventure.

Attached: adventure.jpg (997x548, 125.15K)

kill yourselves and fuck off to reddit, in that order
>"I like going from windmills to weeb mordor and kill jabba the hut and gwyn balrog
you didn't come up with this on your own
you're a memespouting manchild who does everything as he's told to, in this case hating on Best Souls 2
based
sotfs is harder

>The controls themselves just feel bad. The only people that keep acting like it's a good game started on DS2. It just didn't play like the souls we came to love. It was floaty and the animations felt awkward. You only noticed it if you spent hundreds of hours in the past titles. Not even gonna comment on the shitty systems like ADP, soul memory and adding back dumb stacking healing items.
there really isn't nothing more to add to this discussion

The movement, it has massive deathzones, aside from that it's pretty aight

Here we go. The DS2 zoomer has arrived. Should've been swallowed by it's mother.

>single player cucks
lmao From makes Nintendo look like they know how to do online.

Attached: 1627369660841.jpg (720x517, 60.1K)

>there really isn't nothing more to add to this discussion
because it's of ill faith
i am 99% sure you
>haven't played demon's souls
>didn't know about fromsoftware and Any Forums until 2016
>started with ds3

The reasons I don't like it:
>Ugly, messy, incohesive artstyle (both within the game itself and within the series)
>Misunderstands the themes of the first game and extrapolates them unsuccessfully
>Animations are unclear, clunky, or just outright unfinished
>Enemy placement is infuriating
>NPCs are lifeless
>Plot is uninteresting
>Movement and attacks are much less responsive than the other games
>Retreads Dark Souls lore/themes in a more uninspired way compared to DS3

Harder like putting you in a backalley with 2 buffed niggers and savagers like mike tyson at his prime

>Also real fans of the series that played Demons and DS1 were extremely disappointed when we played DS2.
>adding back dumb stacking healing items.
You mean, just like stacking each grass type in Demon's?

You, my dear ''real fan of the series'', never played Demon's Souls.
Do I need to remind you that this isn't reddit and, as an anonymous user, you don't get upvotes for repeating the same shit that your fellow DS2 haters do. What you can do is save your post and replies, and then post it in another thread claiming
>oooh this user was attacked for telling the truth
You wouldn't be the first who did it.

>3baby can't think about anything but nigger rape
kek, famalam

Oh and also
>Terrible bosses (visually, they're too easy, they're uninspired and underwhelming, very few gimmick or puzzle bosses)
>ADP stat turns the game into mega hard mode (low) or an absolute cakewalk (20 or more)
>giant weapons are by far the most viable because of the terrible end lag on everything

Based

Now post your own opinion instead of Youtube video essayists.

You must be 18 to post here.

OK, I will take the bait.
>Misunderstands the themes of the first game and extrapolates them unsuccessfully
wtf does this even mean?

He doesn't know, he heard it on Youtube.

>609521290
your opinion is also shared by another youtube video essayist. I've seen your exact bait multiple times, I really wonder wtf is wrong with you people to keep farming (You)s for years on end on the same bs

what will you do next, spam the thread with wojaks? you imbeciles are the worst, fuck off back to where you came from

>Not even gonna comment on the shitty systems like ADP, soul memory and adding back dumb stacking healing items.
What is reading comprehension. Stop huffing your own farts. You obnoxious pseudo.

The cutscene with the hags making fun of the fact that you ll die over and over again is the most glaring example

>Ugly, messy, incohesive artstyle (both within the game itself and within the series)
Subjective
The 1st game is the worst in the series
>Animations are unclear, clunky, or just outright unfinished
All Souls games are guilty of this with some enemies+bosses
>Enemy placement is infuriating
Subjective
>NPCs are lifeless
Wrong
>Plot is uninteresting
Way wrong
>Movement and attacks are much less responsive than the other games
Wrong
>Retreads Dark Souls lore/themes in a more uninspired way compared to DS3
Nope. Sounds like you misunderstood the game completely

Not bait. One example is that the first game's lore is only "vague" to the end that it obscures the intentions of those who feed it to you (and the fact that few people remain to tell it to you in the first place).
The second game thinks that the theme of the first was Nomura-style nonsense where you don't understand what's going on because it's epic and mysterious for being epic and mysterious's sake. So they intentionally make nothing opaque to you and even at the very end of the game you'll have no idea what the fuck is going on.

The pathetic world and level design.

Attached: QUALITY level design.jpg (810x1915, 1.51M)

>609521652
>609521737
No matter what you do in here, no one outside of this place will ever look at ds2 being other than a bad sequel stuck between two substantially better entries to the franchise. Think of the time you're wasting just to farm (You)s

Achievement unlocked : THIS IS DORK SOULS BRUH AMIRITE?!

>609521914
Your post is subjective, no one should care about your opinion

Holy shit. Why are ds2 newfriends such seething fags. Muh reddit. Stop trying so hard to fit in.

>no one outside of this place
bet you're glad your reddit friends hate this game, lol

Has the best hitboxes.

Attached: 1650711223075.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>Muh reddit
seems like that site resides in your mind, wonder why that is

DS2 is flawed but DS3 makes it look like a masterpiece

>Subjective
Maybe, but when the mass majority agrees on it...

>609522062
Your boogeyman is a sad cope, still not getting any (You)s. Still wasting your time on something as stupid as this.

Kinda ironic that you have those grannies, but at the same time, Dark Souls 2 is the only game which rewards you for not dying. No?

>609522242
It doesn't. It's objectively better in most (if not all) important aspects and people who don't see it can't be reasoned with.

It very much is a (You), removing a > takes more effort than simply clicking on the post number

>Maybe, but when the mass majority agrees on it...
Uh user...

Attached: ds23.png (414x624, 74.71K)

DeS does it, Sekiro too. Ds2 is the only one that also rewards you for dying too much by removing enemies. It's a bad game