What exactly is it about open world games that makes normies salivate so much?

What exactly is it about open world games that makes normies salivate so much?

Attached: Elden-Ring.jpg (1280x720, 116.26K)

Ever consider asking what it is about an open world game that triggers your tism so hard?

The wagie may experience freedom, as a treat

Adventure, discovery, hoarding

>normies
lurk moar

Exploration at your own pace, freedom from the game handholding you, discovery on your terms, possibility of both missing content and finding content someone else missed which makes crafting and sharing your own story appealing. It's easier to have a unique experience when there's no set path and talking to others about it may reveal something you were missing. It encourages methodical approach to a game when there's no real reason to rush to the end unless you want to once you got enough, and a lot of times a completionist mindset, going as far as exploring every corner and keeping notes about it.

I have no idea I just shit on it to fit in

They make normies feel important. If you have more things in quantity than anyone else you are the winner even if those things are worthless as shit.

Don't think about good games just consoom the product

Games with lots of content make people who don't play many games more happy.
People who've played less games and low IQ people find moving on to a new game more challenging and less interesting, so they want one game they can endlessly engage with in different ways.

Additionally open worlds are a more player driven approach to content than really long linear games or whatever.

stop trying to force the anti-open world meme.

remember the last time you tried to force a meme op? you cucked yourself and became gay.

It gives normalfags the illusion of content but most of your time is spend running from point A to B.

You see that mountain? You can climb it

they think open world means more content which means you're getting more bang for your buck. but in reality its just the same amount of content just repeated, reskinned or spread wider across wide empty areas.

I've seen this thread 50 times with the same exact image, do you faggots have a discord or something?

wait nevermind the title was different whatever fuck you

>You see that mountain? You can climb it
But this is literally true for Elden Ring
From mogged any other open world without context

Attached: Smiling Mitsubishi.jpg (440x640, 29.06K)

Exploring a big world is based

It's a white man's game
You black "people" wouldn't get it

Attached: Wanderers.png (1440x810, 1.18M)

I'm white and I hate open world games.

>I'm white
X

Worship is low IQ behaviour.