4 days away

>4 days away
>zero hype
this shit is gonna bomb and im gonna laugh

Attached: saints row netflix special.jpg (1366x501, 190.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DSvX0KOdBWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even the character creator is shit.

>Zero hype
There's at least one thread on Any Forums at any given moment.

Didn't it blow through presale projections or something?

How so?

thats how you make threads on Any Forums newfag. go ahead and make a thread not complaining and crying and see it 404

havent heard anything about this, barely heard anyone talk anything good about this game

look at this shit
youtu.be/DSvX0KOdBWQ

'118%' of expectations, apparently; but that includes what Tim Sweeney laid down for temporary EGS exclusivity.

what?
are you referring to that shill website claiming saints row sold the amount of units they were aiming for?
if that's what you mean then no that's shill marketing pretending to make their game look succsessful so it becomes more desireable by others goyim so they also buy it.

But i bet you already knew that, in fact, i'm gonna bet you're an actual shill trying to reinstate this narrative here again.

kys.

I reckon it'll end up selling well even if I hope it won't.

>mfw ill pirate it and not even bother playing it

Attached: 1600156163521.jpg (454x426, 52.77K)

>lmao
lmao

literal fag flag in their apartment

It'll probably have Denuvo.

>tfw the saints row 2 PC version source code with the console DLC is now officially dead because the dude working on it died of cancer
F

Attached: 1597546720532.jpg (1024x683, 50.68K)

huzzah

in which no one even tries talking about the game. Even for Nickelodeon All Stars some people showed interest

The wording they used was "better than expected" if it smashed projections they wouldn't have hesitated to use more exaggerated language.

Promoted as a game with gay feminist mutts and gay noggers? I wonder why...

It's like I'm watching a somehow even worse zoomer version of Big Bang Theory.
Someone should add a laugh track to every sentence.

it would have been so cool if EVERYTHING shown was a grand Kojima ruse, and only the first 45 minutes of the game are woke before you're brought out of the simulation from IV. The rest of the game is a Saints Row iseka/Mass Effect with a 50 hour story and multiple planets to explore

Attached: gyaru slut grown up.jpg (1280x720, 240.04K)