Fuck this game

>Attempt to play No Man's Sky
>Wake up on planet
>Dying from radiation
>Cannot protect myself from rads without yellow plants
>Planet has no yellow plants
>Die
>Game crashes

Literally just happened, why do people defend this fucking game?

Attached: 4chan.jpg (768x950, 104.11K)

every planet has yellow plants. also you'll quickly be earning so much money that its easier to just buy sodium instead of collect it

are these "people" in the room with you right now?

Start a new game faggot

wrong. youre meant to fall for this teenagers b8. youre doing it wrong

my friends tried to get me to play it but the main gameplay is just so mind-bogglingly boring. it's not even fun to explore new planets since they barely deviate from each other.

lmao filtered by NMS. Pathetic. Try again, faggot. LOL

How did you die from low sodium when you're obviously so salty?

does this game have npcs and quests and shit like skyrim? if not, can i at least ride the animals yet?
if not, i'm not downloading it for free

Game's better with item stacks that go into billions. Stupid of them to create an inventory system where 1 unit of gas takes up just as much space as several hundred units of metal.

Yes and yes

Attached: 1630252266199.jpg (592x790, 103.01K)

cool story bro

I used the Scanner to scan for Sodium, there wasn't any!

It has mostly randomly generated ones. The entire game is still going to be shooting rocks on identical planets 99% of the time. The other 1% is going through a randomly generated base that's one of three variations so you can shoot rocks better.

Just go on your ship you stupid nigger

Skill issue

I have a robot horse to ride for my mechanicus cosplay

I found planets very different from one another. You just gotta check from a distance while riding your ship and move on, not land on every single one of them. You just land on the interesting oens. Learn how to probe.

filtered by fucking nms, hang up your gamer hat bro it's time to get an old man hobby. Maybe start watchin jeopardy or some shit. It's over for you.

Literal retard