Anyone else play online games exclusively to practice being patient with others and self reflect...

Anyone else play online games exclusively to practice being patient with others and self reflect? It's really hard but I feel like it kinda works.

Attached: 1655142545022.jpg (266x289, 26.17K)

>Anyone else play online games exclusively to practice being patient
no. thats something stupid spics do to drown out the sound of vacuums

No. Being patient is a cuck mentality and you shouldn't let others walk all over you because you fear confrontation.

>play tf2
>try to be calm
>someone taunts after killing me
>disable chat, switch to his counter and focus on killing him for the rest of the game
why am I like this

Attached: 1660812528872570.jpg (500x500, 29.86K)

If this is supposed to be some sort of joke I don't get it

stfu, you nasty oily brown piece of shit. go worship another white man, pedro

being patient does not mean letting people walk all over you though. Everyone, except for you apparently, would agree that patience is a very good quality to have.

I recently tried this. I normally can't finish a game for the life of me but I decided to be patient and finish some on my back burner. I finished Void Bastards recently and had a blast. Now I'm finishing Elden Ring but it's taking a really long time, it's been mostly fun though and I am still surprised at how I keep finding new things after hours and hours. After that, probably gonna try and finish Jump King, but that's still a bit far.

Because everyone except for me is a cuck.

There is nothing wrong with this except for the fact that you play tf2.

I'm terrible at any other FPS

don't play fps then. They are the second worst types of games first being fighting games.

jerma sucks

Cute asian Miyeon is for black men! Miyeon best girl!

Attached: 1636564398878.png (702x951, 1015.99K)

What's his endgame?

She must things she's real cute. she thinks she's better than me because she is cute. Only a person confident in their looks would take a picture like this. she knows people will see it and she takes pleasure in that. she wants people to see how attractive she is because if people don't see you then what's the point. I am not attractive nor am I a female. As a result, I recieved zero attention, zero affection, I'm a man trapped in his own mind coping by posting stupid shit on the internet and making autistic jokes in my head 24/7 so I can laugh and feel better. I exercise regularly so that I can feel better about myself. however it is all for nothing because I am a man and nobody cares about men unless you are at least a 9/10. I don't love and I don't know love. I will never know love. because no one will love me. it must feel very very good to wake up in the morning and see a beautiful face and know that everything today will go your way and life will be fabulous because you've been blessed with beauty that will make men and women alike worship you. Humans are not created equal. This world is evil. God is evil.

you just happen to be unskilled, untalented, and afraid of competition

this should be a feature in a lot more games. makes fighting more engaging and mixes things up. inspires competition.

Textbook projection

nah I love those genres and I'd consider myself high level
you're just a mentally weak faggot

Is there a study on this? People that dont like fighting games are usually mentally weaker? I'm genuinely curious that would be interesting.

>Is there a study on this?

Attached: ne.jpg (500x500, 37.07K)

considering how the fgc is full of unhygienic pissy redditors, degenerate fags, pedophiles and mutant looking freaks i highly doubt they are mentally stronger than non fighting game players

You wouldn't like to know?

Fighting games are for aggressive normies or they cause people to develop aggressive personalities. It has nothing to do with mental strength.

Attached: Slide1.png (1024x576, 42.75K)