Hello bros, should I buy this game?

Attached: 3hxajNDLMtgO2KwJjJpTfYUw.jpg (1440x2160, 581.69K)

It's ok if you havent played fighting games before but very boring otherwise. I recommend +R if you're interested in Guilty Gear

Yeah why not? It's fun, don't listen to the whiners who say it's too simple or braindead just because it isn't bloated with multiple layers of mechancis and 50 billion year combos with unnecessarily difficult links.

You should make your own decisions for once in your pitiful life you miserable piece of shit.

>Guilty Tr00n
Seriously?

it's fucking ass bro
but the refund button will always be there for you
it's a question whether you value your time or not really

>Tranny gears
Go away

Attached: Disgusting .png (440x334, 191.51K)

why do you keep making this thread

This is my first gg thread

I prefer Guilty Groomers but that’s just me

>game lets you beat up a tranny
>anons on Any Forums act like this is a bad thing
???
yes

You should know by now that Any Forums cares more about politics than gameplay.
Any excuse to not play a game is a good excuse.

Aaaaaand gameplay is garbage anyway, just play SF of fightcade if you want 2d fighter

Go with Xrd if you're a graphicsfag
What, no one bit the bait so you're biting onto it yourselves to provoke reaction?

Yes, it's the best fighting game on the market along with Tekken 7 by far and it's even getting crossplay next month.
Any Forums will tell you otherwise but Any Forums also thought that DNF Duel would be a good game too.

>letting new player to play +r
It’s like asking them to fuck off

Not necessarily. The skill-ceiling is higher for sure, but it's not inherently harder to pick up and play as long as you watch a tutorial or two.

>Yes, it's the best fighting game on the market
That would be SFV and Tekken 7, and eventually SamSho and DBFZ when they get rollback. Sorry user.
You're also forgetting that Fightcade still exists, where the games for the most part blow all modern releases out of the water

It's pretty good if you don't compare it to the rest of the series. Find some friends to play with and hang out in VC or something and you'll have a good time

>it's not inherently harder to pick up and play as long as you watch a tutorial or two.
I'd say it is, even setting aside anything about the mechanics of the games themselves, the thing that really makes a fighting game hard to get into is how good your opponent is, and it's a lot easier to find low level players in Strive than +R last time I checked.

Imagine pretending to like something because it sounds cool on an anonymous board. You really have to be retarded.

>it's okay for a fighting game to be as shallow as a puddle

I tried my best to teach legit new players how to play +r from my peers who are into fgc and local fgc discord. +r offers too many unforgiving execution nuances and mechanics to be digestible for them. They all quit after week of unable to do things consistently or not able to do certain thing at all even with dedicated guidance