Bloodborne and meme magick

How did this happen? Many years of never ever posting, then when Sony embraces PC, with the Nvidia leak practically completely confirmed, almost all Sony PlayStation IP exclusives have come and/or are confirmed to come to PC... except Bloodborne. How? Why? Was it really meme magick? How can we change this? If we caused this, we can uncause it, surely.

Attached: 1639498271847.jpg (1111x720, 300.82K)

Bloodborne was always garbage + it flopped. LITERALLY the ONLY reason it was praised so much is because snoys didn't have ANYTHING else (and still don't). The game was fromsoft's worse until elden ring came out.

I am a PC gamer, this really isn't the case. I bought a PS4 Pro from a Dutch website that allows you to return bought products for 30 days, even if you use it. I bought Bloodborne second hand so Sony wouldn't get any money. It was during summer vacation many years ago, I played Bloodborne for 28 days, literally 10-12 hours a day. It is one of the best FromSoftware games and one of the best games ever made. It has techinical problems, so a PC port would remove all those problems.

Bloodborne at native 4K 60fps, without framepacing issues and with fast loading times = I will play it for 1000+ hours more.

Attached: 1649685144503.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

sonybro here, hope pcbros can enjoy Bloodborne soon and other ps exclusives you didn't get. hope we can get some pc games too, or at least more modding for the ps4/5

also console wars are for children

Consoles aren't for children. They're for the poor desu.

Bloodborne is how they'll get people to install the PS PC launcher.

In these days they are for the rich, only someone with money could afford a console for just one game.

>PS PC launcher
Not happening.

It will, whether it'll stick around is another matter

It's probably a hassle to port and outside of Any Forums no one really cares about this game
Making one elden ring dlc will probably net from 10 times the revenue

A tranny wrote this post

PCbros already played it

Attached: 1660912009150.png (951x713, 972.6K)

perhaps it is all a plan...to keep ppl uncertain, so they buy console "just in case"
One never knows!

>borrow friend's ps4 that has been collecting dust
>finish shitborne
I never begged or cared for it,they can just release it already so everyone can agree it's nothing special and you spamming brain rotten retards can shut up (you won't)

A reminder that bloodborne stops being the greatest game of all time filled with style THE MOMENT PC version is officially confirmed. She becomes, used goods, sloppy seconds, used condom, old hag, disloyal woman no decent man would want and a fucking WHORE.

official Sony PC PlayStation website is shilling and linking directly to Steam and EGS, you are retarded.

so did days gone

Other companies selling on steam don't also have their own launchers?

One game

>Trannymake
Nah

One of the two, Sony doesn't care about the game or plans on holding it hostage like Demon's Souls.

At this point I’m thinking they just lost the source code. They won’t improve it for the PS5 either.

the game never sold many copies so Sony assumes it's not worth porting. Same reason why they never deemed it worthy to release an updated 60 fps next gen version.

>redditborne
go back

Attached: 1275562457553.jpg (1338x897, 302.03K)

>Demon's Souls.
They are putting Demon's Soulless Demake on PC (nvidia leak confirmed).
Demon's Souls 2009 is already available on PC at 4K 60FPS.

Attached: 1653168109353.jpg (3840x2160, 1.62M)

>nincel manchild games
yikes, imagine having your girlfriend seeing you play bing bing wahoo, total turnoff, hard pass.

>>nincel manchild games
>yikes, imagine having your girlfriend seeing you play bing bing wahoo, total turnoff, hard pass.

Attached: 1639442178946.jpg (629x314, 38.34K)

with how industry shattering Elden Ring was, there would be a fuckton of new people who would buy bloodborne if it came to PC + all the players who've been waiting for a port

Wait 4 - 5 years until it's fully playable on emulator

Where does this stupid fucking idea that you need the source code to port shit comes from? Bluepoint have always reverse engineered retail versions and it worked out well for them.

>menial chore simulator: mario edition
kek it really is sad watching you try to compare them

bluepoint is making a bloodborne remake with a new expansion which is a first for bluepoint, their first original content.

also i keep seeing it being repeated that bloodborne sold like shit, it didn't.

The spike is the ps plus release

Attached: 3B6E55C2-A942-4BB8-81F0-FBBD4CC33284.jpg (1620x2083, 354.82K)

Source?

>>menial chore simulator: mario edition
>kek it really is sad watching you try to compare them

Attached: 55245245.png (1080x1015, 131.37K)