Elden Ring sold 16.6 million copies by end of June

>Elden Ring sold 16.6 million copies by end of June

Miyazaki has become too powerful, he needs to be stopped before he dethrones our lord Todd as the king of game dev. How could the multi-year shazam campaign FLOP so badly, why didn't it stop him!?!?

Attached: 597636896366.jpg (695x694, 370.33K)

We can still call it shit because Fromsouls games are mainstream normie stuff now

WRONG.

>now

Have any of their other games had a sales bump? I'd imagine a decent amount of those 16m would want to try out their other games after finishing ER

Terrible news

honestly I don't there'd be much of a bump. Definitely some would, but not enough to be noticeable in the grand scheme of things. Why? because a load of newcomers to the genre still found ER too hard, despite the accessibility features like spirit ashes.

Attached: 1650308733675.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Starfield is gonna suck but still probably sell relatively well considering fuck all is releasing this year

>worst bosses
>worst atmosphere
>worst ost
>worst online
>worst build variety
>sells 5x the amount because it's open world
how depressing

ARE THESE?!
THE BEST NUMBERS EVAH??
>ARMS SHAKE
>CHICKEN NUGGIES FALL TO THE FLOOR

It'll go on to be a 20-25million seller. Pretty incredible. Fromsoft has finally made it big time now.

As I said Art Direction and sound track are the only thing that matters and Elden Ring nailed those.

I'm glad because it's the best devs in the AAA industry.
However for me it's still a huge disappointment, especially after BB and Sekiro.

Activision has been paying youtubers to make sekiro videos for this exact reason

Are you happy for him Any Forums? He was there all those years for us, let us be there for him now.. let him enjoy his normie fame and clout..

Who are dickriding up next?

Attached: zaki.jpg (852x852, 129.76K)

didn't people say it sold 15 million in the first month? did it only sell 1 million in the next 4 months?

>art direction
>YO LOOK AT MY CLIFFS AND ROCKS DAWGGG I SPENT SO MUCH TIME WORKING ON THEM IN THE TERRAIN GENERATOR
>elden ring nailed the soundtrack
Meds, actual schizophrenia take

God I love shit like that in WEBM, only in souls games you'll get wrecked like that.

Not many games have such a good looking open world, you are lying to yourself if you dismiss it as "oh yo cool cliffs and rocks"

Attached: theleden.jpg (1529x788, 512.34K)

I’m not jumping the gun and slinging shit just yet but enough is enough
If he releases his next RPG and it’s another Souls clone he goes into the trash
Simple as

>This person things a game's art direction is good? Oh, I know, I will just dismiss it as schizophrenia without giving any evidence of the game looking bad or uninteresting

Literally nobody complains about ER's look now that it's out, they nailed it, soundtrack could be better but don't spew bullshit without thinking

Attached: mount.jpg (1526x785, 602.83K)