Had a stressfull week

had a stressfull week
what games can help me forget my worries and make me stop thinking about my misserable life?

Attached: 1660533164859.jpg (850x1200, 210.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boundingintocomics.com/2022/08/18/bridget-seemingly-being-retconned-into-transgender-in-guilty-gear-strive-described-as-cultural-plagiarism-by-japanese-players/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying Any Forums plays games
fap to bridget

>fap to bridget
good pics with puff vulva instead of digusting dong?

Bridget just depresses me now, he got a cute redesign, but thanks to shitty localizers every thread will be nothing but bait and shitflinging.

>Wanting Bridget without a dick
what are you, gay, nigga?

a straight male man

Attached: sadsdas.jpg (712x480, 59.09K)

I bet they deliberately made the writing as obtuse as possible to get people to speculate.

Bridget bussy

I never want to see that word again after hearing Bussy Gang

>bulging ass meat
gawddam

thats a female ass

>obtuse
all three routes have Bridget declare "I am a girl" in every language

only a straight man can handle this

That's just a straight-up lie, though.

boundingintocomics.com/2022/08/18/bridget-seemingly-being-retconned-into-transgender-in-guilty-gear-strive-described-as-cultural-plagiarism-by-japanese-players/

I want her external ovaries in my mouth

Welcome to the modern age of retardation.

Attached: Localization #2.jpg (914x693, 104.94K)

>Someone made a fucking google doc
That's when you know the autism has gotten out of hand.

It's pretty crazy, right?
That's what happens when there's an all-out censorship campaign on western websites, I guess.

the one good thing about this tranny meltdown is that it's reminding me to keep up my Japanese lessons.

>wikia mods just straight up removed the gender category for every single character because trannies kept trying to change his gender to non-binary.

It's good to have constructive hobbies and pursuits, user.

cute boy

Spend less time interacting with people trying to start arguments, and more time interacting with people who seem to actually like the character. It works for me, I'm still enjoying these threads, somewhat miraculously.

Attached: 83049213_p0.jpg (1000x1544, 677.77K)

Honestly, if people just stopped taking the obvious bait, this shit would die out within a week.

>editing the dick out
What kind of mental illness is this?