How hyped are you for the next poe league?

How hyped are you for the next poe league?

Attached: 1602010130738.jpg (1447x1000, 226.31K)

I will install the game, I will play for a few hours, I will quit the game before coming anywhere near endgame.

just keep playing bro

Attached: wh0mbsltrrv41.png (591x446, 499.91K)

witch feet
ranger armpits
scion cock
what more do you need?

I only played the game to act 6 and the got bored. Didn't help that my character suddenly went from death incarnate to getting one shot and I found out you have to build your character one of 5 ways to even get to the end of the game forget the post game where you shouldn't play as anyone except the two classes that are broken that patch.

Forget it, I'm not going to play it again.

Attached: cat hidden.jpg (886x1135, 128.51K)

I won't play this garbage until they remove the campaign

Workin all weekend so ded leeg once I actually get a chance to sit down and poopsock.
Such is the adult life.
But I'm still happy, because reddit is hurtmad about all the reworks.

>I found out you have to build your character one of 5 ways to even get to the end of the game
i can't believe you fell for the shit people post in these threads
if you want to do the absolute top tier content you usually get shoehorned into a few strong builds but if you can't even get to red maps you're just shit at the game and have no ability to think or problem solve

Im a melee player

So much so that I've already planned what I'm going to play when I quit this shit.

No Chris, i won't play your badly unoptimized piece of shit game.
PoE 2 when?

I haven't played for a few years. I don't even remember my last league. I did play from closed beta onwards, but at some point it started to feel bloated content-wise so I'm just waiting for PoE2.

I really want to play poe but I cant bring myself to do it as long as melee is as dogshit at it is currently

only good melee build is lightning strike which barely even gets a pass as a "melee" ability since its a glorified cast that you use with your fist weapon.

all the other melee builds only get decent after 50ex+ in investment, which means you are forced to leaguestart a caster/minion/sabo.

I don't want to play arc totems for the 5th time but I do not want to aim one bit

it also doesnt help that since the slam nerfs (which were like 2 years ago) every other build archtype (direct casting, mines, minions, bows) have been reworked to better fit the current gameplay beside melee.
While the baldfuck Chris tells us in an interview theyll go maybe back to melee once poe 2 hits which could be multiple years from now on.

The unique and currency changes are cool, couldn’t give a single fuck for the league mechanic and skill gems
Will be playing lightning strike since I have never played it before and build will likely get nerfed soon

Everything with a focus can get you to red maps, user.
If you split your damage between poison, bleeding, cold, and physical, then yes you will get filtered, but you don't need any particular build to reach red maps.
Pick a skill (any skill), build around it with damage boosts, add lots and lots of defenses (use determination, grace, and defiance banner), and you will be fine.

not really interested in the league mechanic but it looks very unintrusive which is nice. excited to see how harvest feels now that you just stockpile juice for later

i cant wait to play exploding minnions/skeleton army and have my game drop to 5 FPS

Attached: file.png (640x677, 445.78K)

>think galvanic field looks cool
>see if anyone is making builds for it
>literally no one cares and is just playing old skills again

Attached: thanos-fine.gif (498x219, 2.29M)

Are minions viable now or are they still a meme?

mate, you forget that youll need to take a main skill gem thats actually somewhat decent tho, you wont reach red maps with sunder or lightning tendrils with leaguestarter gear.

>inb4 showing me a video how someone with 50ex investment does a red map in 15mins with any of these 2 skills

hard to say, they added new minion items but heavily nerfed minion survivability in the tree
also spectre levels got lowered again

I haven't played in a few years, is this any different?
>go through the same shitty boring island you've done 1,000 times
>go through the same shitty boring cave you've done 1,000 times
>go through the same shitty boring jungle you've done 1,000 times
>etc
The only interesting part for me is the endgame because it's like a horde mode and you can make cool chain reactions and shit explodes all over.

>Want to try out summoner play style.
>Can''t think of pun name for character.

minions have been busted for multiple seasons my dude, they even gonna rework minions this season so they are scaling better with weapons (indirectly nerfing it because you could clear all content with a tabu as minionmancer)

0.00%

try a league relevant name
how about bird_foot_fetishist

no.
i actually only play the campaign every league and quit when i get to end game.
and i full clear every single area.
it does kinda suck in the second half how they just make you literally run through all the areas of the first part but now they are more fucked up.
i kinda get it story wise but it feels lazy to me.

moderately. im excited for the changes to harvest and the league looks interesting.
im still sturggling with my starter choice though.

So nice of the artist to upload naked versions of the PoE girl concept images onto his Artstation page

>and i full clear every single area.
why

I liked the game better when it was just grinding docks in a3 for basic gear before maps.
I tried some league a year or two ago and there was a bazillion new systems with 10 acts total (which were ok) that I was completely lost.
Ran one white map and stopped there. I wish they would do a great reset or something