Would it be possible for PC players to mod out all the trap shit?

Would it be possible for PC players to mod out all the trap shit?

Attached: 13 Sentinels.jpg (824x1326, 166.41K)

it's part of the story so you should go play another game instead, you whiny pussy

How about you just play a different game instead of being a little bitch about fictional characters

This game will always stand as a monument to how heterosexual relationships are superior to homosexual ones.

Attached: Based Tomi.jpg (1280x720, 160.68K)

the game ends with them affirming the homosexual relationship

you lost

No, PC gamers are unable to resist traps, especially shota traps.

>only on the mutt trannyslation
kek.

Why the fuck they didn't provide jap text option in the international version like the other games do?

Pc players will only add more

Proofs?

You need to not be so new and then you'll notice which games do and which don't. Hint, the is a pattern related to their release. Fucking retards I swear to god.

you are asking to a fanbase that is known to put futa horse cocks on everything if its possible to put less degenerate shit in?

Play the game bro. He checks out basically every chick he passes by.

All he did was fall for a trap, hard.

I always see the dumb ass talking part. What's the gameplay and robots?

You could do a retranslation
But that won’t happen, also it’s still part of the game

A lot of games don't do that because nip publishers don't want reverse importing. Games are way more expensive in Japan(around 80 bucks) and nips cannot into English so they can't buy the international version if there's no moonrunes.

Not only that, Takatoshi was basically the gag character.

I don't understand what you're saying. The game ends with the two guys who have been attracted to each other all game being in a relationship. Why is this hard for you?

Buy the game instead of asking questions about it. But if you're this filtered by dialogue existing, it might not be for you.

its rts shit, dont even bother

you have not finished the game.

No it’s not
It’s tower defence
Don’t ever confuse that with RTS

not like that makes a difference, it's still shit

If a gay couple says they are 'in a relationship' it just means they are playing house. It isn't real.

>gay people putting cocks in their mouth isn't real
that's a big cope, you sound like a troon yourself

Because only people like me, who know Japanese and live in Japan, deserve it.