I think it's time to discuss the greatest survival game ever made

I think it's time to discuss the greatest survival game ever made
It's called Project Zomboid
Play it, it's fun

Attached: Project-Zomboid-2-2000x1270-1-696x442.jpg (696x442, 70.61K)

Cdda melty in 3, 2, 1...

trash game, zoomerbait, gets boring after you're settled, no content besides canned goods and slow progression

so lemme get this straight
you are all so butthurt that you can't help but scream "BEST GAME BEST GAME" over and over again like a little toddler because they are so mentally unstable they must go in denial for every little things going against their worldview
it's honestly very embarrassing
cdda is better btw

whomp whomp

Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead

Attached: 6622.png (1680x1025, 331.22K)

test

Then dont ever settle and play like a nomad?

Give me mods to make this game more fun

I gave this a shot because some friends of mine are hooked on it and won't play DayZ anymore so I caved. The combat is really really uninviting right away. Its jank as fuck. You randomly turn and face the wrong direction while in melee combat and get bit. Guns are actually total noob bait and 100% get you killed so this would seem to deflate the fuck out of the end game to me. Its just a buggy mess the moment you start swinging or shooting at something. And that's some shit from a DayZ player. I tried to like it because there is a lot of survival mechanics there to sink your autism into but the combat, movement, driving etc just ruins it.

I enjoy this game it is a fun game :)

Massive skill issue

It teaches you the hard way, the game is deep enough for you to be able to survive in the harshest settings, you just need to get good.

Damn, he got you good for you to make that woman-tier response.

haha you responded :D

i'm sorry, but did you just say "waughmp waughmp"?

Attached: Screenshot_22.png (933x639, 806.55K)

Reminder that this game has been in EA for 8 years if not more and the devs are a bunch of lazy snoys

I've been trying to fight a caravan from a mod I installed so I can have a mobile base and be ready to travel more. Looted a gun store and now have a silenced mp5 and a fuck ton of ammo

You rekt him haha :D

If you turn randomly it's literally a mouse sensitivity issue. Guns are garbage yes, unless you have the stats
Give a gun to someone who never held a gun, I can assure you he won't hit a single shot while panicking being chased by zombies.
To max gun skills you need a rifle, a fuckton of ammo, a horde, and just shoot like a retard until skill progresses, then you can snipe them accross the screen

What tileset is that?

>gets boring after you're settled

not wrong. the only good part of the game is finding a place to settle. once you find your "base" game gets boring. got over 300hrs in it. i like the game, but it has it's faults.