This game sucks. Doesn't hold a candle to RE1 or 2

This game sucks. Doesn't hold a candle to RE1 or 2

Attached: 1641970316173.jpg (256x259, 34.29K)

Because the real RE3 is Veronica. RE3 was just a rushed spin off released before the PS2 replaced the PS1

Even rushed old games are superior to new ones. What the hell?

CVX did indeed play better than 3, for what it is 3 is fine too

Attached: 15.webm (1024x576, 1.99M)

What the hell is this? Pre apocalypse RE3?

Nah it's pretty great actually

2 is unironically the worst one from the original trilogy

If you are just going to post a fact there is not going to be any discussion, user!

WHY

RE3 is a lot better than Code Veronica and it replacing CV as the third entry ultimately saved the trilogy.

re1 is trash
backtracking and shitty schizophrenic camera angles: the videogame

IIRC it's a recently abandoned mod where you play as Kevin from Outbreak during the early hours of the outbreak. The mod's name is something like RE during the storm.

This
RE3 should be called RE2.5

>traversing a level is backtracking
>complains about schizophrenic camera angles in a horror game
I think I just replied to bait

Attached: 1636152158245.jpg (897x806, 55.6K)

I just played RE1, 2 and 3 for the first time this week. 1 is the best cause of the setting/atmosphere, 2 is VERY close behind but feels a bit rehashy and more contemporary, and 3 is shit that I didn't even finish cause it dragged on for so long and wasn't interesting at all.

>being unable to aim properly at zombies because the camera angles are shitty/going back and forth all for a forced boring jump scare is good horror gameplay

lmao good one

Attached: 1632940504752.jpg (317x267, 21.84K)

Why zoomers hate '80 action kino so much ?

re1 is overrated and the gameplay is just boring backtracking and shitty puzzles bro sorry to ruin your childhood memories but it isn't scary and the gameplay sucks

‘80?

Capcom want so much to repeat the sad experience of the '90 RE fans so they made a great RE2make and then a shitty RE3make...so the zoomers now can understand us boomers and the RE fanbase is finally united in pain. Thanks Capcom.

RE and RE2 are 10/10, RE3 and CV are shit

RE is heavily influenced by '80s action movies, especially RE 3 and 4, the games that zoomers hate the most

What are you implying? Zoomers hate the newer games but like the older games? Do you know what zoomer even means or do you just spout buzzwords like a brainless robot?

> yo fr I swear that game didn’t scare me at all no cap.

Attached: 1EF748C8-94B4-4CF8-B622-9B1FB933D0B6.png (888x1118, 1.51M)