No real content after weeks

>no real content after weeks
>no mods allowed
>nerfs favorite characters instead of fixing hitboxes or buffing bad characters
is this how u speed run killing ur own game?

Attached: file.png (577x559, 76.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/qC0kFFJyFgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no mods allowed
I don't see the issue with this in all honesty. I don't think you should be allowed mods in MP games, even visual ones.

thats retarded, its client side, you're the only one who sees it

Just drop the game and move on.

>modders make better looking skins
>can't milk those
>oy vey, shut it down

that's fucked up, but I will still buy jakes dad for 20 bucks which is just jake with a hat

Then what's the point?

It is, but it isn't. See, while it won't affect your opponents because they can't see what kind of mods you have installed, WB has an issue with you being able to change your visual appearance for free. They want you to spend money on their very specific and limited array of cosmetics, and letting you keep the ability to modify these yourself, even if its just locally, threatens whatever financial scheme they had setup for the game.

It's unbelievably stupid and petty, but this was never a game that was created for the purpose of being a serious Smash contender in the first place. It's just a cash grab.

as a spy player there is absolutely nothing worse than people that change their decloak sounds to make it more noticeable

Attached: Spy Held Hostage By TF2 Developers.jpg (873x808, 101.73K)

Modtrannies BTFO'd.

This is why you make sure you're playing on servers with sv_pure 1.

>It's unbelievably stupid and petty
F2P game wants to make money and you want to avoid this. There is no stupidity here except your perceived entitlement for free shit.

aka valve servers aka casual matches

fun nigga fun
youtube.com/shorts/qC0kFFJyFgk

oh dw im not the only one doing that

Attached: file.png (780x559, 230.91K)

ah yes nothing like killing your own game just so u can squeeze extra few bucks

KEK should have never released it to PC troons

cope console poorfag

>killing your game

Why are faggots like you so exaggerated? I’ll cut off my dick and eat it if more than .5% of this game’s player base even knew that you could mod it. This is a nothing burger and only communist troons are mad

Why the fuck would you mod a comp multiplayer game? Changing visuals client side has always been a no-no, it's common sense. You could change the display of hitboxes so they're more visible, you could remove visual distractions from particle effects and make the map into a flat plane without details giving you an unfair advantage.
Stop being so retarded.

>skins
costumes, not "skins"