It's time for ARPGs to get rid of the bird camera and use a third person camera so they can have a non archaic battle...

It's time for ARPGs to get rid of the bird camera and use a third person camera so they can have a non archaic battle system. It was OK in the Diablo 2 era because tech was not just enough to get here but at this point there is no excuse. It's time to evolve.

Attached: x1mriv8u9ae91.png (680x675, 511.7K)

Hm. I actually completely agree. Aiming a weapon is simply easier in third person angle, whereas it can be a bit clunky and needlessly inaccurate in top down.

Now be honest, you wanted to talk about this, but you also really wanted to drool over cute battle nuns.

agreed.
I can't fucking appreciate your character designs and models if they are a 16 pixel tall character on a 1920 pixel tall background

>it's time for arpgs to be a different genre entirely

fuck off retard just play different games

Be honest with me, are all people posting these HURR CHESS SHOULD REPLACE PIECES WITH REAL TIME BATTLE SIMULATION threads baiting, or is there a small percentage of retards actually, genuinely stupid enough to believe it?

>nun
god, my dick
i feel the urge to violate the holy maiden

dragon's dogma

Attached: 1645282170745.webm (680x360, 2.86M)

What you're describing is Nioh, user.

>not using 1911s
BURN HER

Good taste.
Nioh itemization is SHIT. Theorycrafting is half of the appeal of the genre.

rape, user
you rape nuns

No, fuck off

I can't decide which dumb thing to make fun of you for:
Thinking a "bird camera" isn't third person
OR
Thinking ARPGs haven't had a variety of camera styles for their entire existence

Attached: proxy-image (4).png (700x700, 20.78K)

i remember when they tried that

Attached: 668086.jpg (720x1280, 544.67K)

Underrated game.

Is there an arpg where you can have a party of battlenuns?

Attached: ms45-2.png (1102x1104, 1.78M)

Here's the thing OP actually said:

>All ARPGs need to be just like Dark Souls

Kill yourself faggot.

LOL, no. Too slow paced and don't allow too many builds.

mordheim