Donald duck video game thread. here we politely talk about all sort of donald duck video games

donald duck video game thread. here we politely talk about all sort of donald duck video games.
rule 1) no mickey mouse or minimal mickey mouse
rule 2) there are no rules

also since donald duck video games are not that common. are there any total conversion type of stuff for other games that make it donald fuck. i think not having donald duck is missed opportunity

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 188.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HyVHAF0N
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I loved the PK comics, I emulated the game a few months ago and it was so disappointing, it's only like two or three hours long. I guess it's fine when you're a kid and everything is harder.

They made a crash bandicoot clone but you do command inputs to do special jumps. What were they thinking

I wanted to replay Quack Attack but it doesn't work on my PC, sadly

yes it's not very good game at all. i also played it only recently. recently being 1-2 years ago.
but it's still fairly decent crash clone. i mean it's no masterpiece but it works and is kinda fun

Forget about Donald, when is SHE getting her own game?

Attached: 3464.jpg (501x669, 136.74K)

Maui Mallard master race reporting in
I wish we could get a sequel or a comic/cartoon based on it

Attached: file.png (1085x767, 1.88M)

>That one story where she has a very obvious cleavage
I suppose that was the moment where my life started going downhill

Had maui mallard on computer as a kid. Have to admit I didn't really get it. Mostly remember that you could turn in to some kind of ninja for some reason. Weird stuff. Maybe I should give it another try.
I wouldn't mind a game with her. But what would you do in it? Most of the time she's trying to get scrooge's lucky dime and of course failing in the end

Which story was it? Asking for a friend...

Duck Avenger is old news

Attached: dm12h-disney-masters-donald-duck-forgetful-hero-book_3.jpg (400x589, 185.19K)

pastebin.com/HyVHAF0N
>All this MM2 concept art
What could've fucking been

she wasn't too bad. i think it was intrdouced in the 70s comics. dunno if it's still a thing

Donald Duck is stupid and gay, why would I ever want to play as him?
Now, Maui Mallard on the other hand...

Attached: file.png (511x277, 147.66K)

Quack Shot was a pretty fun game

That's only in the PS2/GameCube version. It's not worth playing.
The N64/DC/PC version is okay but nothing special. The levels are divided exclusively into 2D and 3D, and they changed some of the boss fights.
The PSX version of Quack Attack/Goin Quackers is the one worth playing. It mixes 2D and 3D levels like Crash 2/3 does and they are much better designed levels than any other version. It also doesn't have the special moves or awful framerates of the PS2 version.

I don't remember the exact story, but I do remember it had Scrooge almost drowning.

Why does Disney hate Donald?

a friend of mine always talks about maui mallard when he gets drunk.
every time he asks me if I know it.
yes I do.

This post is the funniest post I have seen today on Any Forums, thank you

i don't get it