Face it, nobody gave a fuck about Fallout before 3

Face it, nobody gave a fuck about Fallout before 3.

Attached: Fallout_3_cover_art.png (244x408, 156.98K)

True.

Attached: 1660417565297555.png (737x820, 460.42K)

MADAM BITCH WHORE DO NOT REDEEM!

I know I didn't.
I played 3 and thought it was pretty awesome.

And it was great, now its ruined for the rest of eternity and theres nothing that can be done about it.

Attached: 1659461711626484.png (642x575, 447.82K)

>FALLOUT 3 GOOD 4 BAD!!!
RETARD

Nobody gave a fuck about fallout 3 after this

Attached: proxy-image-56.jpg (220x252, 22.97K)

Nigger I meant the fact that no one gave a shit about Fallout, how dumb are you?

>Introduce Fallout 3 fan friend to NV
>Hates it because it doesnt have an intro going trough your early life explaning in detail who your character is.
>Roleplaying your background and building it up as you play sounds insane to them
No, theres some insane motherfuckers out there who will never stop buying and playing Bethesda games.

Yes, they're called NPC's

Fallout was the best crpg of it's time

>intro going through your early life explaining in detail who your character is
But F3 doesn't do that despite the scenes at birth, 10th birthday, reaching maturity.

fallout 3, 4 and NV are all shit. In fact the only good bethesda games in general are Fallout 1 and 2 (and maybe TES before oblivion, haven't played them)

Attached: chad4.jpg (1093x1024, 75.25K)

kek

based never played a video game chad

Its pretty fucking specific about who you are and what you did before leaving the vault.

Both true kek

>pushover doormat good
>mute neutral
>petty faggot evil

>GOAT test only gives you tag skills but you never get to do the job goat was supposed to grant you
Birth gives you the looks, being a toddler is activating a book to get SPECIAL, 10th birthday gives you pipboy, 17th birthday gives you tag skills, the problem is the SPECIAL, tags and looks aren't used in the narrative in the opening

Reddit opinion do not count

Replayed Fallout 3 for the first time since release last week. Holy shit it doesn't hold up, boring, shallow and soulless, sad!

>Sold less copies than fallout 3
>Nobody cared about it for years until retarded Zoomers adopted liking Nu Vegas as their entire personality.

TTW IS NOT FALLOUT 3 IS AN EAZY MOD FOR TARDS

>Replayed Fallout 3 for the first time since release last week. Holy shit it doesn't hold up, boring, shallow and soulless, sad!

Attached: D0D537DC-25D5-4A73-9850-FEB2656A68F1.jpg (600x800, 118.38K)

this albeit sans irony