HAPPENING

youtu.be/xU7upwYVDSs

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-19-13-05-04-60_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg (914x767, 216.61K)

Sony takes L after L

Maybe this is why Sony strengthens their PC presence. If the publishing rights are at a different company MS can just simply put the games in Game Pass.

It's on PS+ as well. They're putting games on PC because they've already milked the exclusivity from them

Wasn't this on pc since its release..?

Yes. It's a 3 year old game. But it does mean Kojima productions maybe strengthening ties with xbox as they're prepared to throw money at him for overdose or whatever other game he's making

`>PC GamePass
Why is PC GP so much better than the travesty that is Xbox GP?

I know it is in PS+ but it is essentially a Sony exclusive, just like MLB the show was. But since the publisher is not Sony in both cases (in the case of DS only on PC) MS can make a deal with them. This weakens the Sony exclusive lineup.

The grass is always greener. PC Pass users are bitching when Xbox GP gets something better and Xbox GP users do the same when PC gets something.

Shame, already played it on my ps4 but would have liked to play it in 60 fps on my SeX.

If so where's the Xbox version dumbfuck?

It's an old game I don't think it matters but I think it does imply Death Stranding 2 will be multi plat. MLB the show was different because it is a Sony game and they got forced into it by MLB

This has nothing to do with Kojima, it's the the editor of the pc version (505 games) that decided to make it available on gamepass.
As other anons said this may explain why Sony is investing in pc so much, because they want to have complete control of the ip they port to pc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhah Snoystation is dead

Is it coming to Xbox?

No xbox has no games

>PC Game Pass has more games than Xbox Game Pass

Wild

Microsoft fucked off Sony by going to 505 and getting them to port it to Windows store lmao. I bet Sony didn't even know this happened in the same way they didn't know about MS agreeing a deal to put MLB in gamepass till it was officially announced. MS making Sony look like bitches kek

Watch out because it shows you are angry.

Not yet, it's has 13 less games now.

Thank you Kojimbo

>PC
Xbox cucks cucked again

I think you can stream PC gamepass games in the browser. good luck trying to play this janky game like that

Thanks for the free game Sony

Attached: 1632405099953.png (600x605, 318.81K)

what a bizarre situation we are approaching where sony an microsoft pay eachother for games rather than 3rd parties

Another boring walking sim like Red Dead 2. I want spiderman on xbox though.

Most new games added to gamepass have cloud support which is how PC gamers have been playing games like MLB the show which is only on xbox gamepass. So death stranding will likely get cloud support and will be available to stream via the gamepass app on xbox. It's funny because xbox players can play death stranding and kojimas upcoming Microsoft exclusive while PS players don't get anything when they've been saying that kojima is going to become a playstation studio. If I was a playstation fan right now this is humiliating.

It's not janky except for that stupid ui bug on pc

That's not what walking sim means

do people actually care about this game?

>Paid subscription
>Free

>old $5 game
third worlders fuck off

this game was never 5 dollars you lying pirate lol

Xcloud runs on xbox, no pc games yet. And Sony blocked DS from Xbox on Geforce Now,

Based as fuck. I have ganepass ultimate on my Series S but I've heard that comes with PC gamepass too. Can someone confirm? Is it easy to link them? My laptop is decent not great so I didn't want to buy DS but I'll happily download if it's on gamepass

Also last question is this confirmed to be the Directors Cut or just base game? I've already played base game on my old PS4 before selling it

Attached: 1660620185471215.jpg (400x400, 40.56K)

bargain bin

How is this a trailer worthy announcement exactly? It's been available on PC for over a year.

Anyone that wanted to play this game already has, the fuck is this point of this?

>Can someone confirm? Is it easy to link them?
If you have Ultimate you have both console and PC game pass. You have to download the PC App and log in with your same console email and password.

what you found it in a pawn shop and now you think it's a 5 dollar game?

It's about sending Sony a message

YEEEEEEEES

Attached: chrome_c8b6AU33WO.png (1310x701, 823.76K)

>It's about sending Sony a message

But Windows was already a Microsoft platform?