Take short breaks from vidya and stay hydrated

take short breaks from vidya and stay hydrated

Attached: 1648021557510.webm (1000x564, 2.82M)

What's the best place to meet women who want to be treated like absolute garbage?

League of Legends

she looks just like me lol wtf?

can i piss in your mouth?

ur mums house lmao

are mods kil?

Unironically what's the appeal of golden showers or fucking drinking piss? Cum I can KINDA get since you can do mental gymnastics and assume it's about pleasing the other party into Cummings, but PISS?

>he doesn't want to be a human toilet

Degradation aspect, I'd wager.

rehydration

But from the receiving party pov you aren't even feeling any pain or whatever, its just gross shit. It's like being made to eat bugs and thinking AW YES THIS IS THE HOTTEST THING

That's the point. Some people like being dehumanized. Fetishes don't always make sense.

name?

It gives me a boner, next question.

Fetishes aren't supposed to be explained, retard. You just get it or you don't.

girl gamers baka

I don't know but it's more common than people are willing to acknowledge. Stay safe, Any Forumsros.

Begone with your footfaggotry, you people are unironically brain damaged. I can tell you why I find the things I find hot attractive so I know you can come up with something better than that

PISS

More?

>peeing from a boner
sorcery

scarlet chase

>don't want a GF unless she's willing to use the toilet in front of me
>even if she's the kind of girl who'd be into that, she'd think I was a weirdo if I asked early on in the relationship
how do I find a girl who'd be into this

I need to stay hydrated so I can piss on women?

ok, but how is he peeing with a boner and the piss looks clear as water?

Piss is scat for people who want to be weirdos but only a little bit. It's the same as cum but there's more of it. Comes out of your dick, becomes part of your woman if she swallows it. I don't know how to explain it there's just something hot about it. If you plan it well and hydrate properly you'll basically be pissing slightly yellow water which makes it safer. I never reverse the roles and drink it myself though.

eat pineapple and drink pineapple juice

nice thx

biss