/jug/ - Joshüa Ulmer General

Discuss anything and everything about Joshüa Ulmer.
He is fat.

Attached: Ruggadagod.jpg (287x397, 37.21K)

he has a small dick

I'm a white woman and I think he's kinda cute.

those are some fat jugs

He cute

People are stupid. You persistently piss off a bunch of anonymous autists with nothing but time and nothing to lose and you get fucked with.

I would love To have his BBC ^^
(I'm a white woman btw)

Cute asian Miyeon is for african men! Miyeon best girl!

Attached: 1637592298351.png (674x865, 994.85K)

thats the tvpol discord chad albeit

cant believe you 4cuck losers are this guillable kekw

OOpsie forgot the pic with my post

Attached: image_2022-08-19_124804940.png (298x500, 50.58K)

>If I make enough threads about him surely he will go away right?

ninibros...

>trannies love fat black faggots
lmao

Whiter than the average m/v/tt.

You are free to crawl back to his discord this a serious thread about a serious man

literally who

Relentlessly handsome.

I'm a white woman and I think he's gross. I only want big thug niggers. He should commit crimes or get in shape so I can stop seeing these fucking threads. They're impeding on my Animal Crossing and Sims threads.

as i said albeit

this is a tvpol discordchad from 2019 kekw

get your facts straight 4cucks

Jannies lost.

It worked with most faggots, so it should work with Rugg.
The good thing is that someone doxxed him so all that needs to happen is for some user to visit him late at night.

That fat white kid in the ick on eck threads is more hung than this dude lol

yeah like the 4cuck mod who reigns supreme on s4s

none of you 4cucks have any spine nor balls to do anything in real life

I don not undersand you Niggerspeak please contribute to the general you useless parasite

You care about the size of other dude's junk?

I care about how they use them.

>'oal 'oal 'oal

why are 4cucks like this doe?

Kinda cute ngl

nta but thats true. ick on ecks is fatter too

M-maybe he has a big heart.

Kek

You're literally a mentally ill weirdo.

I wish you could engaged yourself in a civilized conversation, We should have built more library in Africa maybe it would have made you niggers a bit smarter

If get this correct is the guy who spams the blacked threads everywhere, right ?

lol seethe dicklet nigger
3 6 4 Va n H orn e S t 2

I'm a white man, schizo.

I hate you retards. I don't want to see some fat fuck's gut and cock, some fat nigger or any of that off topic shit. Vidya butts thread get a pass because it keeps the jannies on their toes (they need to earn their pay)

>3 6 4 Va n H orn e S t 2
The fuck?
Also videogames?

no thats just the layers of fat which gives him boobs

>jannies
>pay
lol
lmao

>average american

Attached: asmrgoblino.png (1287x823, 1.4M)

>nas 'oal

4cuck moment

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada,
la misteriosa criatura mixta de america,
le Super guerrero antifascista con habilidades de negro de baloncesto,
los pacos judios hijos del maldonado haciran esta monstruosidad conocida por llevar unas buenas garrapiñadas,
aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas... Amén.

good luck ;)

Attached: looky.jpg (541x468, 47.89K)

>earn their pay
lol

Attached: 1641440699797.png (1080x1078, 339.74K)

No u

Wow, So that's the power of reddit

He's lookin mighty breakable...

Attached: 1660907130812.png (461x463, 114.59K)

If he lost weight and went to the gym he could chadmax

With that microdick?
Nah never.

gaymax you mean