Souls loremaster here

Souls loremaster here
Ask and I shall answer

Attached: Kvsr6hS.png (780x447, 540.66K)

How do they clean their clothes?

How can I last longer during sex?
I cum within 30 seconds even with a condom

Attached: 1642539292375.jpg (248x250, 15.42K)

What did you have for breakfast?

Who is Zanzibart?

Attached: Kot.jpg (3024x3073, 1.73M)

how and why

Attached: 1632371535346.jpg (500x528, 55.84K)

10 egg whites, 4 egg yolk, 30mn later chicken breast and a protein shake
A cringe twitter meme you braindead zoomer can't let go off

Nice. Gotta keep that str up.

Oh fuck off this gets answered every thread.
It's poorly shown but it's simply that your character forgets chunks of his journey. Rewatch the intro cutscene, you forget your family even yourself. Just like it's sunny, you go through a tunnel and boom, it's raining and night

I started roiding again 2 weeks ago, need dem proteins. I'll eat a pound of chicken later, more protein shakes, and some skyr with fruits

>roiding
Bro, you're supposed to beat the game without cheat engine.

>soulsfaggot is a roidtranny
imagine my shock

Attached: 1619318434318.jpg (684x396, 160.27K)

Been lifting for over 10 years, it's not like I started roiding on my first week like a retard

>people seriously believe this
ishiggydiggy

Seek help

Attached: 1660807593261719.jpg (1024x545, 110.24K)

Jerk off two or three times a couple hours before

That's more reasonable. What made you decide to do it? Plateauing?
I know there are a few pro lifters who talk about how they dope and keep it safe, but I'd never risk it.

How can Gwyn be hollow even thought it soen't have the darks sigil of man ?

>believe
It's literally the intro cutscene retard
I said it could have been conveyed much better, this is true. But you forgetting and going hollow is the plot, it's why you are drawn to drangleic

Been lifting seriously for a long time.
I tried some very small cycles just out of curiosity
2 years ago I got injured (not because of the gym) and spent pretty much 2 years in bed.
Now I fixed myself, started lifting like an animal again, and now that I'm back into the game, regained muscle and strenght and wellbeing I said yeah sure why not
I'm 29, have all the required protection, my gear is good and I'm not doing some insane shit, curently dianabol 50mg per day, testosterone 600mg per week and deca 500mg per week.
I'll do this cycle and take a break for a year or so. Not planning on competing or anything, it's more for fun and because after 10 years and when you're 6'3, gains are suuuuuper slow

Pretty sure it's just because he is literally burnt out, humanity or not, his soul is in a bad state lmao

I wish you luck in achieving utterly divine gains, brother.
Out of curiosity, is that enough test to make your testies shrink?

Based.
The jew fears the exogenous test enhancer.

I'm expecting my balls to shrink by about 10-15% AT MOST by the end of the cycle, but they grow back to normal size after 2 weeks of post cycle therapy.
Also it depends on the people.
Like some people get huge acne even at low dose, I don't. On the other hand I have INSANE water weight, that's why I'm not using slow test. I have shit hair genetics yet I'm not losing hair, but on the other hand I'm super hot, but my blood pressure is normal.
Some people lose like 40% of their balls while on cycle and they grow back in a month, I'm ok on that side.
Some people have insane back pains on dianabol, I don't feel anything, just my strength skyrocketing. It's crazy how it can affect people

Nothing scares the jew more than a white man in his prime

That's a lot of dbol.

Oh my god he’s serious

Not the first time I'm using and I'm responding well to it, much better than anadrol
It's an ok dose, really heavy would be 70-100mg but there's no point, I don't want to lose my liver lmao