Game ends in a cliffhanger

>Game ends in a cliffhanger
>it never gets a sequel
What's the name.

Attached: a919KMW_700bwp_1_1.jpg (700x945, 144.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qTk7uEO3QCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so whats his message to both of them?

Half life 2.

Sin Episodes. They never made another one after the first even though it ended with a fucking trailer for the next episode lmao.

>muh jews
dont care
but it was funny how muslims got angry at his video lol
muslims are the chinese of religions, they get offended immediately

Dungeon Keeper 2

muslims are in a constant state of anger they are genuinely never happy in life

My message to the Jews:
Stay based, brothers.

this guy is such a sophistic blowhard, why are cuckservatives always so starved for some authority figure to profess loyaltsy to? it's pretty cringe

Attached: 1651743382939.png (653x653, 387.98K)

For me, its the order 1886

Cute asian Miyeon is for black men Miyeon best girl!

Attached: 1652792683517.png (670x955, 948.47K)

What a weird comment. The Chinese are bugs, but angry? I never heard of this stereotpe. Angry Americans are a thing. Kinda like whinging Brits. Along these lines, it's sneaky. The Chinese are sneaky.

>he's never seen a wumao shill carpet

you must have luckily never had many interactions with chinese "people"

lmao look up "chinas final warning". they are historically butthurt.
there's so many spamming campaigns from them too if someone dares to criticize their country.

Whining while sounding like Kermit and telling them to clean their rooms.

>The Chinese are bugs, but angry? I never heard of this stereotpe.
Lurk moar

Where's his "Message to Jews" video?

Attached: juden peterstein.png (846x775, 164.1K)

any time a game includes something against china the rating on steam goes to negative immediately with chinks seething in the reviews

The Darkness 2

youtu.be/qTk7uEO3QCQ

>If I minimalize everything like a retard this makes me intelligent and above discussion
How is that cope working out for you?

a cartoonist from my country drew the chinese flags with little coronaviruses instead of stars and it launched a several week long e-crusade by angry bugmen.

the state of being chinese has two modes:
1. aloof high-and-mightiness out of superiority complexes enforced by "dude asians r smart math geniuses" stereotype in the case of those who grew up in the west and the CCP saying chinese are superior to every race and stamping out anyone who doesn't agree for those who were raised in china
2. extreme pathetic temper tantrum when they make a mistake or they are shown to not be as "intelligent" as they think they are, are apprehended for their extreme lack of empathy for others, or when they have to answer for their misdeeds such as cheating, lying, or stepping on others for their own gain

>t. pseud

Hahaha, shut up nerd.