WoW never stood a chance

WoW never stood a chance

Attached: 1660537818116129.png (753x879, 837.47K)

more like tweetingGAY

mabi is king of mmo
get over it

Attached: nice elf.png (381x825, 559.74K)

Nobody cares, OP. Hey, you should suck my ... well, I'll just let your imagination take over on that one.

>WoW in it's prime: around 12 million player
>XIV in it's prime 900k-1million players
WE KILLED A 20 YEARS OLD GAME

Attached: 1657392926138.gif (360x270, 1.26M)

FF14 will never be as big as WoW in its prime but it has more players than that, bro.

and WoW is at less than 500k now so what's your point

It's beating like a old man.

Ignoring player numbers, WoW in its prime was absolutely based and enjoyable on a level that no MMORPG in the nu-internet will ever be able to match. The magic is gone now, because the whole internet is different.

WoW is only 6 years older than FF14

Source?

Neither did XIV till it copied WoW lol

true. WoW in his prime, no right from the start 'til around 2010, was better than any mmorpg today.
Especially comapred to a anti-mmo like FFXIV

wow nice PR stunt now let's look at your actual game
>instanced zones
>fuckhuge GCD
>godawful latency issues
>held back by consoles
>tyrannical ToS
>literally weeks worth of mandatory moviegame garbage (and it's just a shitty JRPG story) before you're actually allowed to play the game
>community is infested with trannies playing pretend sex with each-other
WoW might be a hollowed out corpse puppeteered by diversity hires but I refuse to believe any attempt at pretending this garbage is a worthwhile replacement isn't just faggots trying to scare Blizzard into thinking their game is failing (which it is).

Attached: 1657014717628.png (1075x986, 1.14M)

Attached: 1660534197719876.png (199x281, 145.59K)

Classic has proven without a doubt that none of that is true and the game was shallow, poorly designed and lacking content
You just miss being a kid, we all do, but normal people can separate a video game from their childhood

>Season 2 reward is a mount instead of the datamined Armor
Oh fuck, it's going to end up on the mogstation, isn't it

How many viewers tho

>1.0 died after 1 year with
>ARR release was 2013
>never reached more than around 1 million~ active characters (not accounts)

sorry but i only play swtor now, yall can suck it

Garrosh was the only Horde character I've ever respected

Attached: 1605170080104.png (1056x937, 29.88K)

>comparing apples to oranges
FFXIV isn't an MMO.

Classic != Vanilla (different engine, fixes, censorship, etc.) Nothing compared to original vanilla or pservers like Nostalrius, TurtleWoW, etc.
And still classic has more player than retail.

>Classic has proven without a doubt that none of that is true
No, actually, if you read my post, classic being unenjoyable fits perfectly with what I'm saying.

Doubt it. MMO is a dead genre and a shadow of what it used to be in its glory days of 00s. 1 million active subs is massive by today's standards. Every other mmo has less than 100k MAU, excluding chink ones and mobile mmos.

>Classic
lol
lmao

Top 100 reward

Attached: 1649832820880.png (771x756, 829.07K)

>1 million active subs is massive by today's standards.
XIV never reached 1 million active subs. Only active characters. But some people have 2 or more active characters that doing high end shit.

classic experience was, is and never will be the same experience as vanilla. WoW Classic was a completed game, every strategy and build was optimized, every corner was already explored and every little detail discovered. Classic is nothing more than a time capsule for nostalgia fags but it could never be the same.
>"You think you do, but you don't"
I guess he was right all along

Garrosh was the only good horde character since WC2.

Attached: 81278313.png (960x738, 778.61K)

You're right
FF14 is fun and WoW isn't

another thing is the modern community. Most people playing classic and retail side by side. 80% of the classic players have the retail mentalitiy.
Vanilla pservers have a completly different community. Laid down and only playing for fun and atmosphere.