Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 31.02K)

Agreed. So excite for the new one coming

>Agreed
based taste
>so excited for the new one
Kill yourself

It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either
It was start of series going downhill

I only ever played this and the 4th game. I have the 2nd SR game too, but by the time I got it I was no longer in the mood for the open world modern crime games.

I had loads of fun with it.

this but unironically

Only issue was how short it felt but I guess it made up for it by doubling the amount of side content. Doing takedowns with a naked female protag is a joy I've yet to see any other game accomplish.
Also can't forget the penthouse invasion kino.

enemies feel a bit bullet spongey but its cool

>Games where it was a somewhat silly gameplay with a nice serious story was good
>They thought people liked the LE EPIC SILLY and leaned into it way too hard and turned the game into pure silly and goofy

Nothing better than SR 2

Attached: 1660893950936661.gif (434x306, 3.29M)

It was fun but got old fast. The world traversal was booooring.

I mean you're allowed to like it, but it's a severe downgrade from 2 in every way, and not just tonally, like Steelport is really shitty city compared to Stilwater, even basic stuff like traffic that just magically appears really drives home the fact that it wasn't as well designed.

Nah mate, it was garbage. Probably one of the most underwhelming sequels ever.

SR3 and 4 weren't THAT bad, they're just underwhelming in the chad face of SR2, probably the most perfect crime sandbox shooter-thing ever made.
People wanted more Saints Row 2, instead they got memes and furries, then aliens and shitloads of movie references (mostly the Matrix franchise for some reason.)

>Probably one of the most underwhelming sequels ever.
Nah, that would be SR4

oh fuck i posted the wrong pic sorry guys

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 1.56M)

Bad and middling games of the past start looking better and better as the years go by because all we're offered nowadays is shit.

I hate this one most

unironically this should have been agents of mayhem more than the actual agents of mayhem. its fun but not as a saints row game especially when you realize you dont even need cars or guns

Well, compared to the new shit, SR3 is a masterpiece
Though SR2 was better.

this
it felt like saints row 2 was prime golden era simpsons and saints row 3 was family guy, they were never gonna make a game as good as SR2 but it went waaaay too far trying to be zany and then just shat the bed from then on

It's made by a completely different team at Volition than the one that made SR1/SR2 and it shows

the problem is that Both the first two Saints row games had perfect release opportunities
>First saints Row was a Shitty clone came out when people were still waiting for GTA4 and thus got popular because at the time people were sick of waiting for a GTA to release for the Xbox/Playstation
>Saints Row 2 Came out its direct competition was GTA4 which was widely criticized for being way too serious all the time so it was able to capitalize on that by being a mix of sillyness and serious
Meanwhile Saints Row 3 had to deal with GTA5 being its competition which had ditched a fuckton of the gritty seriousness in favour or returning to more San Andreas style stuff in a lot of aspects.
this meant that Saints Row Series couldn't just live off of being a GTA clone anymore and they had to change it somehow to try to get out of GTA's shadow.

You dont have to be ashamed of being a causal retard, millions of people around the world live like that everyday.

This game and re-elected (SRIV) had the best booba jiggle physics of every videogame ever made. Wonder if the new one will still keep the tradition or it will be soied down.