World of Warcraft Social Contract

Are there people seriously complaining about WOW's social contract? This seems so fucking based to me.

Attached: 1651658392421.png (653x796, 195.65K)

Would rejoin azeroth if this was true, ngl.

Attached: 1658211592693909.jpg (674x1000, 157.43K)

Why is having a social contract such an issue? Isn't it literally just you accepting to not be a shithead ingame?

They are there to FORCE you to think a certain way out of fear of losing your investment.
It's LITERAL brainwashing.

IQ issue really

>Isn't it literally just you accepting to not be a shithead ingame?
Reddit moment.

WoW players deserve everything that has happened to their game for eating Blizzard's shit for 15 years

I'm not understanding you guys, have you read the contract? It's literally just telling people to not be cunts in game, how is that bad?

How is it good?

people were cunts in the game up until now and hey, look, they still make mad $$$

this is just blizzard trying to save face and make the woke crowd happy. nothing wrong with that but it is kinda silly to do this *now*

i paid for it, ill play however i choose, there is a mute function for people who dont want to talk to me. or atleast i would if blizzard didnt do everything in their power to kill the game.

Because who likes playing with cunts??

So your issue isn't what's in the contact, it's the fact they did it all?

Do you think that if you pay for something you can neglect the rules of the establishment you're in? If I buy a drink at a bar does that mean I get to insult and ruin the time of anyone else I want?

>No player deserves to have a world that they feel safe ín
ESL bait

Id rather play with a cunt than a shitter

I want to be a cunt in game. And I want to play with people who are free to act like cunts. Literally all the best moments of this game have involved people acting like cunts. I don't wanna play with NPCs. If I did I'd play a single-player game.

private establishments do not have to be a platform for whatever le based narrative you want to push and can police their chats how they like.

Attached: durr hard concept.jpg (604x1059, 103.92K)

>erp in public in /e and /s
>nothing happens
social contract is just to make it seem like they've changed their moderation but they haven't, if you don't reach a certain report threshold nothing happens

more like you want your mommy to decide who you get to talk to

I genuinely cannot comprehend this attitude of blithe, mewling submission, and I play a healer

go away then

The fuck is a social contract.