Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 3A774111-F5CA-4205-BB47-EDAE3B6B07E8.jpg (1170x1565, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentry.org/Non-NewtonianMods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posts the mod on Skidrows
eh, nothing personal kid

It's hypocrisy at its finest. If you're ok with free speech kinds of things like being gay, choosing to be trans, and so on, you should also be 100% ok with a persons choice to remove the gay flag and replace it with something else.

Are gay people really this rent free in conservatives heads?

Homosexuality is the future.

I think gaming 'Journalists' and all of their enablers belong in camps.

I hate flags

If I cared enough I'd make a site that allowed all mods other than fagmods.

just say what you want to say you fucking faggot. You're unironically gayer than the people you hate so much

Attached: 6YirqCS7qTjO.png (1150x1018, 266.93K)

I dont think.

Lmao all the guy did was rip out the textures from the Saudi Arabian release

That mod was getting so many downloads before it was nuked lmao

FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK KIKES

FUCK SPICS

FUCK CHINKS

FUCK FAGGOTS

FUCK TRANNIES

AND FUCK (You)

hopefully people will just stop buying games with faggot shit in it instead of giving fags money because "i-I can just mod it out! I must CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

It was never about free speech but rather about pushing the far left agenda

The american flag is anti-lgbt

>Thoughts?
>IN AN AMAZING SHOW OF SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR DEAR LEADER, EVERYONE STOOD UP AND BEGAN CLAPPING
>THEY CLAPPED FOR HOURS AND DAYS UNTIL THEY COULD NO LONGER CLAP
>SUCH WAS THE LOVE THEY HAD FOR DEAR LEADER

I sort of feel sorry for trannies and lgbtasdf+-xyz. They will never know what true acceptance is like.

tl;dr they're all scared shitless, and like cowards they all bend the knee.

Attached: 73496436.jpg (954x953, 147.93K)

It wasn't a mod. It was content the devs already coded into the game. The guy simply enabled it for American versions of the game.

Attached: spooder.png (576x397, 52.41K)

based

good boy. now go back to your minimum wage job

Fuck faggots. People need to start shooting up pride marches.

You lost the culture war

>You lost the culture war
>record downloads of the mod
Next time you go out, look at people's eyes when they look at you. Their eyes aren't smiling.

Fuck off, tranny. You're not wanted here and I want you fucking DEAD.

Attached: 1660841787381672.gif (1000x900, 381.58K)

I dont know what you're implying, faggot. I believe 100% in what I said in that post. If you're ok with people choosing to slice their cocks off and call themselves a girl you should be ok with someone saying they dislike gay people and they want to remove their flag from in game. Fucking stupid cunt

nah i'm pretty sure he just texture swapped pride flags for the only other flag texture in the game.

if he 'unlocked' the arab ver then there wouldn't still be the pride mural right next to flags

We win, Any Forums. And you lose.

This is the biggest LGBTQIA+ since we got rid of Drumpf.

Would this mean they're anti-immigration?

Based, fuck cishets

Time will tell

What three letter agent is grooming you?

Attached: covergn.jpg (1200x675, 522.93K)

What do you do, user? You're clearly really fucking dumb so i'm guessing some uneducated minimum wage warehouse work. That being said, why the fuck do you think your opinion on anything matters?

You do realize the entire world is becoming more and more right wing and authoritarian, right?

Fuck, meant for

You know the site wouldn't give a shit about a meaningless mod in a sea of stupid mods, this is just PR damage control to save their face. Sure, it was a dick move to act tough with that message to the community, I don't question that. They were just afraid of the internet mob.

Attached: 165806459845373.jpg (1080x1162, 203.52K)

>telling modders what they can and can't do with their game
Can't wait for Nexus to drive away the actual modders after all the danger hairs flock to it making "Adds more gay" mods to everything, flooding the homepage.

Attached: 1631556673135.jpg (1024x1024, 162.27K)

>aimed to remove
Lmao, wasn't the mod using the flags from the game files, that were used spicifically to remove faggie flags in some muslim countries releases?

Why do retards buy a game for fags ? Spider man is a queer idol since 10 years, who would by anything related to marvel ?

>This entire thread

Attached: Chuds.png (2200x1800, 3.02M)

Get the fuck off my board, you monkeypox superspreader.
No. Fuck YOU, AIDS carrier.

Attached: 1660840916414561.gif (480x360, 500.93K)

The irony of you saying a lot without actually saying anything must be lost on you. I'm not even a hater of gays/etc, they can do whatever they want, I couldn't give a fuck. I just think it's funny that people like you/them are 100% with shutting down anyone with different views than them. The irony of that too is palpable. Sorry I don't follow you're zog doctrine 100% to the letter. I don't think my opinion matters either, not on the whole, just as much as I don't think the opinion of those people matter either.

It just doesn't make sense to remove the mod. If someone wants to use it, they can and should. It shouldn't be removed from their site because they "dislike" it. I bet they have a ton of other mods on their site[s] that arguably a lot of people would "dislike" but are still up. It's only ok to remove it when it hurts their butt enough. What a joke

>lose argument

>dump wojak folder

pottery

trumpfaggots caused insane damage
Any Forums made a mistake

Go choke on a hangman's noose.

Attached: 1660840789138713.png (584x666, 45.97K)

deboooonked by snopes

When did Any Forums start hating transfolk? Is this a Any Forums psyop?

holy shit yasssss gayness is now compulsory

I hate fags but you need to go take a walk in the woods to calm down and realign with your European spirit roots.

excuse me?

Get the mod here:
rentry.org/Non-NewtonianMods

When trap/shemale became slurs

Ok mr shlomo. Thanks for the great work. *raises BLM fist*

Glad to see them on the right side of history

Attached: 1660903750770.png (539x728, 303.59K)

Trump will be the first president to serve 3 terms

Attached: ipwxe4lK.png (545x600, 566.13K)

Any Forums is one of the only places you can actively shit on trannies and because of the incidents with trans sports, child drag storytimes, etc., as well as their intense social protection, people come here to vent.

gays are evil trolls from hell

Noahic covenant[edit]

Noah's Thanksoffering (c.1803) by Joseph Anton Koch. Noah builds an altar to the Lord after being delivered from the great Flood; God sends the rainbow as a sign of his covenant.
See also: Seven Laws of Noah
The Noahic covenant[Gen 9:1–17] applies to all of humanity and all other living creatures.[9] In this covenant with all living creatures, God promises never again to destroy all life on Earth by flood[9:11] and creates the rainbow as the sign of this "everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth".[9:12–17]

Attached: Untitled-Recovered.png (640x518, 270.96K)

YWNHAW incel

Attached: 1659155654481256.gif (759x495, 1.81M)

>They were just afraid of the internet mob.
Pretty much yea.

This, it was one thing that troons had to shove their ideology into everything but then they had to go and try to groom or bully femboys and traps into thinking their actually trans. A line was crossed.

If I will "never be a woman" then what do you call this hole between my legs?

getting mad over a flag change isn't exactly victor behavior

'ate trannies
'ate pedos (redundant?)
don' care bout fags
don' care bout lesbos
don' care bout attention seeking teenagers
simple as

Attached: 1624915535786.png (673x626, 40.45K)