What games does he play?

What games does he play?

Attached: Soytendo64.webm (480x854, 1.81M)

what's it like to have a gf that cares about you and knows you well enough to give you things that you will actually enjoy?

Pretty good.

goddamnit she looks so happy

Attached: 1659157170416554.jpg (999x1024, 109.11K)

Wholesome. Thought it was Dorito Pope for a second

It's great, then a few days later you notice the width of her emotional spectrum and realize she is as lovely as she is batshit crazy.

>what's it like having a bbf that you can fuck?
get one, user, it's even better than the sex

I love when this gets posted. The thread instantly becomes a real sadboi hours thread.

how nice is it to see your gf get fucked by a nog twice a month?

>protip: smashbros is not that good

Garbage.
Because only those without souls have gfs.

mutt law

dunno, because there's only a handful of blacks in my racist country

why is she so cute and supportive? it doesn't make sense!

Attached: oh.png (320x241, 138.61K)

Attached: 1660900450107.gif (220x212, 663.09K)

Feels incredibly fulfilling, but may leave you feeling inadequate if you're slightly autistic and constantly suspect you can't respond to her constant affection and care in the manner she deserves.

Attached: 1660900857989.gif (500x223, 493.58K)

This all looks so fake. Why would anyone get this excited over an N64? You can buy them for like 20 bucks.

>here's a 30$ used plastic console you could have easily bought yourself at any time you wanted
>WOOOAH MAMAM MIA BING BING WAHOOOOO

Attached: nincuckold.jpg (1313x657, 182.97K)

Attached: 764CABB8-0B84-46B6-AF4A-295EE228D99B.jpg (600x600, 63.92K)

They both seem very happy, I wish I could be this happy and have someone to be this happy for me.

I didn't notice that, good for him honestly

Hell if I know. I've had 5 gfs in my life and none of them ever got me a single thing I wanted or looked this happy when I opened a gift. Women just use you for sex and money and leave the second they get bored. Don't idolize them. Or sex. Sex is seriously overrated. Being in love is great but it fades. Nothing lasts and marriage is a scam.

I thought it was fucking Bam for a minute, lol.

honestly kind of the reaction I had when I was 16 and rediscovering I could buy and play refurbished N64s after my original had broke years before. In 2009. This shit is probably just "nerd clout" desu.
yeah, because she knows the camera is rolling and she wants to be "le ultimate best gf ever xD"

reminds me of a cod player who made a grind montage and his girlfriend was screaming and cheering for him at the end

Attached: 1655354290579.webm (480x480, 2.63M)

>Insecure
Makes sense lmao

stop consuming Any Forums or other "redpilled" content and this could be you.

Was not the title edited or something? Also that empty terminal facilty for a forehead

idk

Stfu you undead niggers, just pretent she went out of her way to get the unobtanium that is a GOOD n64 controller.

no you don't, it's all false and shallow hype. any female attention you'd receive for it is not genuine, it's purely born of trying to appear supportive and wholesome on their part for their pathetic manchild partner. both genders are doomed.

I have a friend like this, she's perfect in every way.
She also has a bf though.

Attached: 6waxicsxypg21.jpg (659x380, 24.93K)

the text was edited and it was not the original pic, but both pics are real, so reality is even funnier

the guy might be faking it as to not disappoint her but the girl's reaction is genuine

>Americans wake up
>enter thread
>'HEY YALL HOW ABOUT *SOMETHING SOMETHING* BLACK BBC *SOMETHING SOMETHING* JEWS *SOMETHING* MUH POLITICS"
Can't you fuckers just enter a thread and atleast pretemd to act like a functioning human being.

>girl's reaction is genuine
>he doesn't know

That webm is some years old

Jesus fuck how can one be this short? Manlets should be culled.

Marvel´s Spider Man with the pride flags

I dunno bro, my gf fucking SUCKS I hate her so much, the only reason I haven't dumped her ass is because I accidentally got her pregnant, so now I'm stuck with her and a KID for the rest of my fucking life. She's not even a good gf, you know what she got me for my birthday? A PACKET OF COFFEE AND A TOOTHBRUSH! No fucking joke what the fuck is wrong with some women, I honestly have no sympathy towards domestic abuse victims they 100% reap what they sow

Attached: 1374902189505.jpg (251x242, 11.41K)

Was it at least a good toothbrush?

Jesus christ give it a rest Jamal Shekelberg.

Electric garbage. I hate electric toothbrushes, I just chucked it in a drawer and went back to using my normal one, then threw it in the garbage a week later

>coffee + toothbrush
she's subtlety telling you she into getting BLACKED user

you post reddit frogs, complaining about your girlfreind on fucking Any Forums, so your gf is automatically better than you

This video must be old. You won't find a woman these days who cares about their husband/boyfriend

Why even live………………………

He got this after a vasectomy btw

Dis nigga gon get gingivitis

I gave my wife 250 bucks to buy me a gift, she pocketed the money, and completely forgot about my gift, then she pretended her gift was the thing I gave her +250 bucks

it's over

Attached: 1655585885370.jpg (479x641, 116.35K)

>WOHA, THAT GUY HAVING SEX AND GETTING GIFTS FROM HIS GF SURE IS A LOSER
>AT LEAST I AM BASED AND REDPILLED INCEL

>This video must be old. You won't find a woman these days who cares about their husband/boyfriend
jesus fucking christ, there are millions of loving women out there, stop browsing Any Forums all day, where you only see the same 50 twitter whores all day.
ironically, Any Forums is the most blackpilled place on the internet

I'm fucking dying m8. Women are shit though and i hope your kid takes up after you and not the whore.