Do you guys create your characters based on what you'd want to look like?

Do you guys create your characters based on what you'd want to look like?

Or do you prefer to create yourself? (as though you were sucked into the game)

I prefer to make a character based on how I'd want to look like in Heaven:
A human male, about 5'10", pale-ish skin, short blond hair (not combed up), light blue eyes, somewhat fit/lean.
I don't like killing/conflict, so if I have the option to: I put my points into stuff like luck, charisma and speed.

Attached: You.jpg (1280x720, 104.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDb9b9OGwcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fallout 4 is so bad, I can't believe it's actually a game

it feels like they put all the effort into a flashy opening and then just gave up

I play a woman because Im a strait male American that is happy to look at women

anything else is a fag, even a woman player is a fag

Whatever makes sense in the setting. Given that most games are action-heavy that means a relatively fit male and never women.

I leave my character at default settings. Character creators are a waste of time usually.

All sliders either min or max

You are not a chad. Tired of redditchad more than the frog

>white
>male

Press any button to begin.

derp derp derp ... I cant derp derp

I create my characters based on what i think fits the setting, in fallout 4 i made a harley quinn looking character and Oblivion i made my character one of the elf races and went for Ganondorf

>Hit randomise a few times
>Accept
If it's a FPS game like Fallout however, I will not even bother changing it because what's the fucking point? Same thing happened with Cyberpunk, why bother allowing you to customize your character in an FPS game?

>Do you guys create your characters based on what you'd want to look like? Or do you prefer to create yourself?
Why are these the only options? I just make characters that I think are interesting, whatever they look like.
>tran-
Women aren't interesting

I make my characters as ugly as possible within the confines of the character creator, sometimes worse if the game is has mods that give me more options. If I feel lazy I'll just hit the randomize button until I get something that gives me a laugh.

I create lots of different good looking people of both genders. I even create ugly guys sometimes, not like goofy ugly (which I also do) but like a genuine person thats ugly, but even bald scarred and burned guys have a rugged masculine appeal and mog me. I tried to make myself before but sliders just don't capture my particular numale vibe.
>verification not required

How I want to look.

i usually just make a redhead called either Katarina, Rose or Lotus because I have a crippling redhead fetish

>self-insert fag
Why bother? That character is not you, and you will never be that character.
It is a puppet, a doll, a toy, a tool. Make it look like whatever you want your property to look like.

Entire civilizations have spent thousands of years depicting themselves into walls, stone, buildings, jewelry, paintings, and architecture, but you draw the line at a video game?

of course not, making interesting looking characters is cool as fuck, specially if you like to do several playthroughs

pic related, i love my nigrees

Attached: ScreenShot2785.png (1920x1080, 3.04M)

New Vegas was never good

Attached: 089B32D7-1B8B-430E-9CD6-78F4F4D5E8AA.png (529x603, 483.84K)

i don't care and usually just use the default look. it really doesn't matter in a video game

I own this game. I attempted to make a mohawk style raider looking character but there are no mohawks in the game so I uninstalled the worthless piece of shit

Attached: Nigel avy.jpg (200x200, 11.69K)

They've also depicted other people.

right but taking a specific issue with self inserting is moronic. you can do both things.

I only make the most beautiful characters
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDb9b9OGwcI

Attached: 3108-0-1448616544.jpg (1468x971, 295.99K)

You can have a mohawk but it's not available when you create your character, you have to get it from a barber. It's really dumb.