Sonic 2 the movie come out in Japan today

Sonic Vs Knuckles is finally coming out in Japan today.

How well do you think the movie will be received there? And do you think that most of the audience having already been by the earlier release in the rest of the world will have a negative impact on the success of the movie there?

On interesting thing to note, about the trailer, is that they used an actual music from the video game for the dance-off, but I do'nt know it it will be kept that way in the actual dub of the movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=lYH6veqUats
Mind you, it seems the used the ringtone they guy have on his phone when sonic call him in the english version.

Attached: 0.jpg (1433x2028, 579.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taishi_Nakagawa
twitter.com/Sonic_Frontier/status/1560575322658967552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How come Junichi isn’t Sonic in the movies?

Ben Schwartz has played in many movies, maybe they took his official/regular dubber to play Sonic?

I don't know if he has one, though.

No, Taishi Nakagawa is mainly a regular actor (not a voice actor).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taishi_Nakagawa
He was probably only given the role because execs thought they would sell more tickets that way.

SOVL

If it's only japanese actors.

>SOVL
?

>He was probably only given the role because execs thought they would sell more tickets that way.
You'd think having literally Sonic at the front and center of your movie poster would be enough...

wow they really just showed most of the best parts in that trailer

And that's not even accounting for all the teasing material they put on the official Paramount Japanese channel.

But from what I have seen before, having most of the stuff spoiled for a movie in their advertisement campaign is actually quite common, there.

Attached: 0.png (1237x847, 1.21M)

apparently a new trailer for frontiers was shown there too. got leaked too twitter.com/Sonic_Frontier/status/1560575322658967552

Japanese don't really care for Sonic.

Come on, that's not true.

Man, the vocal track sounds cool as fuck

The movie would of been better without that faggot Tails, they should have removed him from the Japanese release as he adds nothing.

Now that's what I call a shit opinion.

Fucking pedophile diaper shitter

Nope, that's Pikachu.

Ahem.

Attached: 169mudslacks.png (350x350, 32.96K)

True. Without Tails the movie would have so much more time to spend on the Hawaiian wedding plot.

it is insane how much more enjoyable this movie seems without the English voice cast.

>ooo why sonic's mom a nigeru

I think Tails and Knuckles are spot on.