Is this shit good?

Is this shit good?

Attached: 1634771292153.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

it's bussin

2>1>Deathloop>DOTO

Only 1 is. Thief 1 and 2 are even better.

Oh wait I just realized it's the same dev that made Arx Fatalis.
But also the same that made nu-Wolfenstein, what the fuck?

they barely worked on that wolfenstein co-op thing

Finished both and I still prefer Dishonored. The second part of Dishonored is much better in almost everything to its predecessor and is one of the best games of the decade easy.
They made PREY as well, which is another great game.

yeah its good, both one and two, two added a voice actor to the male mc and he's kinda cringe but the game is nice

Attached: 1656412660385.jpg (833x925, 157.26K)

They got the VA of Garrett from Thief, but they wasted him on shitty lines.

Yes faggot. Get 1 and go from there

Yes. Too many people complain that it's not "stealth purist" like Thief and that the game essentially punishes you for going hog-wild with your killer arsenal, but they're overall really great games. Death of the Outsider is somewhere on the "meh" side because it tries to wrap things up and is essentially a standalone Dishonored 2 DLC because of how short it is, but at the same time also removes the "don't kill everyone" karma meter and it's only two choices at the end that affect the ending. The other two games, however, are actually really good. Start with 1.
Since Arkane is owned by Bethesda which is in turn now owned by Microsoft I'd recommend either pirating the games or buying them from a key re-selling site, they're really cheap too.

Attached: Whiskey and Cigars.jpg (1191x670, 81.28K)

High Chaos > Low Chaos and I'm tired of pretending otherwise

Attached: 1659460248927.jpg (769x1039, 67.15K)

Dishonored 1 is awesome and so is Prey.
But the great Raphaël Colantonio didn't work on the later Games, so they are all shit.
Even worse, Harvey Smith worked on most of them and the guy is a fkn feminist.

Attached: 1657792674497.png (1351x490, 761.16K)

2 is good too and I'm tired of people pretending otherwise.
It further improved the level design with lots of verticality and optional rooms.
You can still play as Corvo with the same powers or Emily with new ones. Or get a savegame with completed story and play as either while mix and matching abilities from both. The only valid criticism is the story, which is always just a vehicle for the gameplay anyway. The atmosphere is still top notch.

I forgot to mention faggot, play the DLC for Dishonored 1. It's good. You get to play as Daud, aka the guy who trolled you hard in the base game

>which is always just a vehicle for the gameplay
kill yourself

Not OP but I will check it out. I only played 1 and the expansions (and Prey)

this is correct, although to me deathloop and DOTO are interchangably 7.5/10
D2 is nuch better than D1 in every way, including story
i never heard an actual coherent argument that would convince me otherwise

Going to settle this once and for all. I'm curious and I need to know.
Do you anons understand the developers come and go from studios all the time? Often from game to game you get an entirely new roster of creators. My question is this: why do you enthused over studios instead of the people who actually made the game?

Dishonored 1 and dlc
Prey

>which is always just a vehicle for the gameplay anyway
Based.
kys faggot

The story and lore of Dishonored is destroyed with D2
The gameplay is worse, retards complained that non lethal didn't have "cool things" so now low and high chaos gameplay is the exact same unless you go loud for high chaos. In D1 having gadgets was suposed to offset the higher number of guards in high chaos
Colantonio literally stated the reason why he left
Coincidentally after his departure Arkane started making looter shooters.
You are a retard

Yeah they're all worth a play. Cool stealth/immersive sim games with spooky ghost powers

because if you dont simplify concepts you cant discuss them
if you make a map without scaling it down, you end up with a drawing as big as the terrain
>oh yes, i love how Anderson Brown modeled that lamp,shaders compiled by John Burrow but coded by Joline Pews work wery well with it, its really too bad that Regan Esper wasnt the one who modelled the table its standing on, because he was sick that day on 12.06.2019 and couldnt come to work, Karen Michels did an ok job in his place though

It's objectively worse in most regards.
Garbage story and Characters.
The new Abilities are either completely awful (far reach, dark vision, doppelganger), with half of them ripped from the DLC of DH1 (far reach with bone charm is literally just the pull from Daud, doppelganger is just Dauds summon)
or just stupid OP while also being a version of Corvo's (domino is just bend time with no skill).
The Bonecharms are still random and there are more total than you can obtain per game, so you can go your entire stealth run without ever getting fast chocking, also both upgrades for silent walking Boots are literally in the last level.
Clockwork Mansion is the only interesting/complicated level.
Time travel Mansion has no replay value since you have no power and is one masiff plothole.
Honestly I could go on but I won't, I am just tired of tards like you claiming 2 is remotely as good.

Attached: tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg (1024x768, 137.14K)

>>>>
Ignore this zoomer shemale, the original dishonored is the only one worth playing, the dlcs for it are ok but not great.

Pro tip do not go the peaceful stealth route or you will miss out on using 80% of weapons and spells, and don’t play anything less than the hardest difficulty (which will still be ridiculously easy). This game is a murder simulator. Enjoy the toys and go on a rampage.

>dude just play this way trust me it's good
2 fixed that issue

High chaos, but 100% undetected

Attached: 1654480567393.png (659x609, 130.39K)

2 is clunky bologna and feels awful in combat and it’s STILL a joke in terms of difficulty

*forgot to add shadow walk to useless/rat possession ripoff and Mesmerize to bend time copy.
So the bitch just has the option to take 8 people out of combat with 2 buttons.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8.7K)