>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

Attached: FFFRIDAY.png (851x710, 632.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_2f-zAEWnw
youtu.be/zHsAgoueiYc
youtu.be/fJH-Ke1bWUw
youtube.com/watch?v=yCHBHK7nOws
exhentai.org/g/2280596/bbcd317d9f/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2p-WcVKL1w
youtube.com/watch?v=uZvgy6_lf9E
youtu.be/9HLMTcPfHNU
youtube.com/watch?v=nYRwg1ge8Eg
youtu.be/d388s231dqQ
youtu.be/Fc2xKfAiCvo
youtu.be/O1fRvqjZGkk
youtube.com/watch?v=5CWWukDu8qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hxMtP5cFeec
youtube.com/watch?v=-RdJ4aa6oEk
youtube.com/watch?v=RfUgx32X-3U
youtu.be/ZJZ6SYXYv2k
youtu.be/3dTAzYrDzEo
youtu.be/reep2GTzolc
youtu.be/Q_W7G08CZA4
youtube.com/watch?v=asrw5bgHtC0
youtube.com/watch?v=wQK5dh31aqI
youtube.com/watch?v=gLcy70wblwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_RBESdvFk
youtube.com/watch?v=D1qQwojUK1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=frA20nNZ4Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=aUWCrCXiVpA
youtu.be/CG1xJ29Lrj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>PLAYAN
Skyrim, of all things. I have no idea why but I got an itch to play it so I picked up Special Edition on Steam cheap. Honestly? I'm having fun. My only real exposure to the game previous was PS3 (where it ran and looked like dogshit) and Switch (which is surprisingly competent but still locked at 30 and feels way more sluggish than PC). I also played some KOF2002UM with my buddy today.
>>WATCHAN
Nothing
>>LISTENAN
My own covers. Here's this week's cover:
youtube.com/watch?v=U_2f-zAEWnw
Previous three weeks:
youtu.be/zHsAgoueiYc
youtu.be/fJH-Ke1bWUw
youtube.com/watch?v=yCHBHK7nOws
Next week is Grenade Man's stage from Mega Man 8. The week after that is Into Sandy's City from Doom II.
>>READAN
Any Forums, (you) guys
>>EATAN
Pizza
>>DRINKAN
Water, and some Monster Ultra Sunrise. I noticed that I didn't get soda with my pizza tonight like I usually do when my friend covers over, so I'm a little proud of that. I didn't even have to try to not get it, I just refused to get any.
>>FAPPAN
Nah.
>>FEELAN
Pretty good! Been enjoying games and vidya. I had also got a Ko-fi set up for my music for people who want to give one off tips instead of subbing monthly.

Attached: 1629177135568.png (826x489, 12.56K)

>PLAYAN
Fall Guys
>WATCHAN
Smiling Friends
>LISTENAN
Cum Town podcasts
>READAN
Axiomatic (ISBN 0-7528-1650-0)
>EATAN
Gyros
>DRINKAN
Water and Coffee
>FAPPAN
exhentai.org/g/2280596/bbcd317d9f/
>FEELAN
My back hurts

Attached: twerk-twerking.gif (498x278, 1.61M)

I wanna fap with someone here

>PLAYAN
Triangle Strategy - Really enjoying the story a lot more than I expected. The mechanics aren't overly complex but the variety of characters and abilities more than makes up for it. The same party starting in different positions in a battle can be the difference between and OTKO and an easy win.
Digimon Survive - I'm not going to pretend this is the Digimon SRPG I wanted, but what the game does it mostly does well. The art style is very nice and soundtrack is decent (reminds me of tamers). It feels like a much darker retelling of Adventure 01 which I actually quite like. The actual strategy element of the game is skin-deep and pretty lacking but at worst it's inoffensive I suppose.
SMT1 - I am literally right at the very end of this. Decided to go neutral. Without giving away spoilers had I known how little difference it made in terms of story and content I wouldn't have bothered trying to stick to an alignment. I've really enjoyed the game save for the ridiculous encounter rate and the tedium of some of the endgame dungeons. Curious to see how SMT 2 stacks up when I get around to starting it.
>WATCHAN
Finished of Better Call Saul earlier. Still not sure about how I feel about the ending but I don't really know how else it could have ended.
>LISTENAN
Just downloaded the SMT1 OST
>READAN
Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
>EATAN
Just ordered a Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin meal
>DRINKAN
Monster Ultra Blue now, probably beer later
>FAPPAN
Haven't really been in the mood this week since I've been pretty exhausted, I'll probably have sex over the weekend
>FEELAN
Good but tired as fuck. Haven't been sleeping great this week so I'm glad it's the weekend. Going to the pub later for leaving drinks then when I get home I'll probably try and finish Digimon Survive. Girlfriend wants to take me out for brunch tomorrow depending on what time we wake up so that will be nice.

Attached: Frideck.jpg (1829x746, 369.91K)

>PLAYAN
Ass Creed Origins
>WATCHAN
Don't tell mom the babysitters dead
>LISTENAN
Don't want no short dick man
>READAN
/toy/
>EATAN
Bagel with cream cheese
>DRINKAN
coke zero, orange juice, coffee and water
>FAPPAN
rapid fire cumshot vids
>FEELAN
Thinking about playing cyberpunk on series x. is it ok to play now?

Attached: 1659179552197108.webm (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Good morning from Britland muthafuckasss

>PLAYAN
I've been hooked to Broforce, nearly completed the main campaign. Also been playan the new Kirby game literally just Fall Guys but with Kirby skins and Mario Kart 8. I'll play some Persona 4 Golden later

>WATCHAN
Ashita no Joe, Devil is a Part-Timer, and planning on watchan some mediocre action film tonight when I get drunk

>LISTENAN
Not felt like listenan to much new music, so probably just random anime/vidya OSTs

>READAN
Self-help books and Monster

>EATAN
About to make some toast, planning on making chickpea and chorizo couscous tonight

>DRINKAN
Having my morning coffee before I head out, beers and rum later on

>FAPPAN
women in uniform

>FEELAN
Not too bad bros. Heading to the local beach to litter pick because normie cunts don't bother with putting their shit in the bins provided also I sunk to the lowest of lows and went on an otaku dating site, but started speaking to a chick near me who actually likes a lot of good underrated shit and has a massive video game collection, plus she's one of these 'pastel goth' types and is very cute. Here's hoping something happens lads

Attached: ashita-no-joe.jpg (1920x1080, 162.12K)

>had I known how little difference it made in terms of story and content I wouldn't have bothered trying to stick to an alignment
Well to be fair, you choose an alignment based on your beliefs in that situation. What alignment would you have chosen with that in mind? SMT2 does actually have some pretty big differences between alignments towards the end game though.
>Just downloaded the SMT1 OST
Based, I love the OST. Not to shill too hard, but you might like some covers I did from SMT1 here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2p-WcVKL1w
youtube.com/watch?v=uZvgy6_lf9E

>PLAYAN
Final Fantasy IX. I'm on the final disc now boys. It's been a wild ride, but I suppose all perfect things gotta come to an end. I already know I'm gonna cry like a bitch once I reach the credits.
>WATCHAN
Nothin
>LISTENAN
Deltarune OST remixes
>READAN
Nothin
>EATAN
Leftover cheese pizza
>DRINKAN
Water.
>FAPPAN
e621 and rule34
>FEELAN
Alright. Not much too look forward to, although I'm excited to play more IX.

>PLAYAN
Xenoblade 2
>WATCHAN
The new trash taste after dark
youtu.be/9HLMTcPfHNU
>LISTENAN
Fatboy Slim
>READAN
The news about the trump raid
>EATAN
Tacos
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Not now
>FEELAN
Flying out this fall for some me time to see the Trash Taste tour live

Attached: 1660873131390786.gif (408x480, 847.87K)

>Based, I love the OST. Not to shill too hard, but you might like some covers I did from SMT1 here:
Fuck, Ginza theme is probably my favourite in the soundtrack, your version is awesome! I'd really love to hear your take on 'Cathedral' or 'Mansion of the Four Heavenly Kings'
>Well to be fair, you choose an alignment based on your beliefs in that situation. What alignment would you have chosen with that in mind?
I probably would have floated a little bit more toward law than I did, and given how the game likes to launch you deep into an alignment for each choice I'd probably have got the Law ending.
>Thinking about playing cyberpunk on series x. is it ok to play now?
Yeah it's fine, still a few minor bugs but nothing game breaking these days. It looks decent at 60fps on the X.
>heading to the local beach to litter pick because normie cunts don't bother with putting their shit in the bins provided
Is this a subtle way of saying you're doing community service? good luck with the big tiddy goth girl

>Is this a subtle way of saying you're doing community service?

I should've clarified that it's voluntary, I wanted to do it on my own behalf! But thanks user!

>PLAYAN
Been playing CIV when I should be working, but fuck it
>WATCHAN
Forest Gallante interview about the possibility of Thylacines being alive in Papua New Guinea, some really strong evidence.
>LISTENAN
Been going through a daft punk kick lately
>READAN
Found The Tolkien Illustrated Encyclopaedia on a charity book shelf, so that was pretty kino.
>EATAN
Had some Porridge for breakfast
>DRINKAN
Water, saving myself for the fight tomorrow, bought a bottle of Jim Beam (which is far superior to JD, suck me.)
>FAPPAN
GF coming over soon, gonna rail her instead
>FEELAN
Tired, but I get to shitpost freely at work and I'm on a half day so it's pretty good.

Attached: 1659889514865386.gif (224x224, 3.31M)

>Fuck, Ginza theme is probably my favourite in the soundtrack, your version is awesome! I'd really love to hear your take on 'Cathedral' or 'Mansion of the Four Heavenly Kings'
Thank you dude! I'm glad you liked it! I definitely wanna do more tracks from the game.
>I probably would have floated a little bit more toward law than I did, and given how the game likes to launch you deep into an alignment for each choice I'd probably have got the Law ending.
Very nice. I went Neutral myself in SMT1 since that was the alignment I felt best represented what I'd of felt. I do really like SMT2's implementation of Law though, definitely an interesting situation in that game.

>PLAYAN
Bayonetta 2 on Switch, to be caught up when Bayonetta 3 releases in October. I am currently about to start chapter 5.
>WATCHAN
The Industry (HBO)
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=nYRwg1ge8Eg
>READAN
The ABC Murders by Agatha Christie
>EATAN
Going to get a burger and fries for lunch
>DRINKAN
Pepsi Max Lime
>FAPPAN
Nah
>FEELAN
Pretty good

Mornin' everyone, it's a sunny day here in England
>PLAYAN
Got my Retrotink 5X Pro recently so I've been replaying through the PS1 Spyro trilogy, now on Year of the Dragon, having a good time with them
>WATCHAN
Finished Breaking Bad and El Camino recently so I started Better Call Saul the other day, enjoying it so far, almost finished season one
>LISTENAN
youtu.be/d388s231dqQ
youtu.be/Fc2xKfAiCvo
youtu.be/O1fRvqjZGkk
Probably an odd mix of music but whatever
>EATAN
Tuna pasta salad
>DRINKAN
Diet Sprite
>FAPPAN
Naw
>FEELAN
Mixed, part of me is insanely happy as I'm meeting my online gf for the first time next Friday, I've never made it this far wtih anyone and I really like her, I'm just afraid she won't feel the same connection in person. Besides that I'm doing good with myself, eating better, working out and going for walks daily, things are improving, I'm just riddled with anxiety about the future.

Attached: PNG (330).png (401x341, 48.18K)

>PLAYAN
It's "pick up a game for 2 hours then drop it" season for me, I guess.
>WATCHAN
Started and finished Arcane within like 5 days, that's like a mad binge watch for me. 8/10
my episode ranking is 3 > 9 > 4 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 1 > 5 > 2

>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=5CWWukDu8qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hxMtP5cFeec
youtube.com/watch?v=-RdJ4aa6oEk
youtube.com/watch?v=RfUgx32X-3U
>READAN
Malazan #4, jujutsu kaisen, witch hat atelier and tengoku daimakyou as they come out.
>EATAN
Nutella has been getting in the way of my weight loss, I'm a dumbass for buying it.
>DRINKAN
I have beer, if there's a worthy movie/stream I'll drink it.
>FAPPAN
this was my recent coom
>FEELAN
dreading the future.

pic related is from a random doujin oddly enough

Attached: 47.jpg (1280x1851, 185.96K)

>>WATCHAN
>Finished Breaking Bad and El Camino recently so I started Better Call Saul the other day, enjoying it so far, almost finished season one
Very based. I still need to complete the last season of Better Call Saul.

>PLAYAN
Killing Floor 2
>WATCHAN
Star Trek: The Next Generation
>LISTENAN
A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory
>READAN
Reading is for pussies
>EATAN
Tacos
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
the most vile and disgusting shit (vanilla)
>FEELAN
alright cause summer is ending and birthday coming up

Attached: chewbacca sings.png (337x360, 300.51K)

>Cult of the Lamb, Destiny 2, Live a Live
>Probably some Big O and Lupin III
>The Megas
>Smutfics
>Frikadeller and Potato Salad, maybe some Dim Sum for dinner
>Coffee and Water
>Gay ass furry smut
>Life's good, man

>PLAYAN
MGS2, replaying after so many years
>WATCHAN
Better Call Saul, rewatch
>LISTENAN
MGS2 OST
>READAN
Berserk, latest episodes
>EATAN
Lightly, maybe pizza at evening
>DRINKAN
Sticking to water and tea
>FAPPAN
No
>FEELAN
Not good, these temperatures are killing me

>>PLAYAN
Rain World. I've never played a more stunning game in my life and I'm mad it took me so long to get it.
>>WATCHAN
Random videos on YouTube
>>LISTENAN
youtu.be/ZJZ6SYXYv2k
youtu.be/3dTAzYrDzEo
youtu.be/reep2GTzolc
youtu.be/Q_W7G08CZA4
No, I have not played the game.
>>READAN
This thread
>>EATAN
Ate lasagna and it doesn't look like I'll eat anything more than an average supper today.
>>DRINKAN
Water
>>FAPPAN
Large collection of gay furry smut from many different artists
>>FEELAN
Sort of upset, finals are approaching and I can't bring myself to read for it or even participate in classes that much. Not feeling stressed, but I know I will be stressed when it's time to do the finals.

Attached: it is pointless.gif (330x344, 2.88M)

>>PLAYAN
Idk. In a GTA mood. Prob some GTAV and Vice City.
>>WATCHAN
Watched Malena yesterday was pretty good.
>>LISTENAN
Nothing
>>READAN
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck
>>EATAN
French toast and sausage
>>DRINKAN
Coffee
>>FAPPAN
Never again
>>FEELAN
Meh

Attached: vc spree.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

>PLAYAN
Trying out Shadow of War, the controls are clunky but when it works it's fun. Finished Cult of the Lamb yesterday, what a mediocre game, there's no depth to it at all, finished it only out of curiosity of what the ending will be like. Glad I pirated it instead of buying it.
Will play Tarkov later when my buddy comes back from his holiday later today
>WATCHAN
Finishing my LotR trilogy rewatch today with The Return of the King. Extended edition
Random stuff on Youtube, might watch some medieval related things later
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=asrw5bgHtC0
youtube.com/watch?v=wQK5dh31aqI
youtube.com/watch?v=gLcy70wblwQ
>READAN
Nothing planned
>EATAN
Ate a cup of noodles just now, don't know what I'll have for dinner
Have a pizza for when I get drunk as usual
>DRINKAN
Almost frozen water, it was 31'C yesterday and I doubt today will be better
Beer and rum & cola later
>FAPPAN
Nah, will just fantasize of waifus body later in bed
>FEELAN
Alright, felling more lonely today than usual but it's fine. Excited for my friends return from Turkey

Will reply to others in another post if I find anything of worth to reply with

Attached: th-53646764-1848x1040.jpg (1848x1040, 273.71K)

>Candlemass
Fucking based, man
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_RBESdvFk
For the album you posted, I really love the song Samaritan.

I've been listening to Candlemass since I was a kid, dad introduced it to me. Only band from my childhood that I still regularly listen to. Never gets old.

>PLAYAN
The Legacy of Goku II on mGBA. Trying to 100% it since I never did as a kid.
>WATCHAN
She-Hulk
>LISTENAN
Random DragonForce songs
youtube.com/watch?v=D1qQwojUK1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=frA20nNZ4Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=aUWCrCXiVpA
>READAN
Yu-Gi-Oh. I got into the TV show almost 20 years ago but never followed it to the end. Time to change that.
>EATAN
Chicken tenders and fries
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
delian12's work on Rule 34
>FEELAN
I'm tired, it's late here in California, and I have to get my car's brakes looked at on Saturday. The weekend's looking up with board game night and the new DBS movie coming out.

Attached: log2.jpg (240x233, 20.2K)

>PLAYAN
Probably some splatoon 2 then tf2 on the Any Forumsan later
>WATCHAN
Legend of vox machina, harley quinn
>LISTENAN
youtu.be/CG1xJ29Lrj4
>READAN
5e spelljammer
>EATAN
Nothing yet. Maybe some toast and bacon bits
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Nothing yet. Maybe some joi
>FEELAN
Good. I have my seizure doctor's word that I can safely quit smoking weed as my psychiatrist wanted me to for my mental health

>>PLAYAN
Kingdom Come: Deliverance as a dishonorable master thief that doesn't give a shit about chivalry
>>WATCHAN
Small obscure Twitch channels
>>LISTENAN
TesseracT
>>READAN
Cringe local news
>>EATAN
'Taters and chicken
>>DRINKAN
Pisswater lager
>>FAPPAN
too warm to do that