What is with the autistic hatred of Octopath Traveler in some circles?

What is with the autistic hatred of Octopath Traveler in some circles?

I thought it was pretty good.

Attached: Spoony Octopath Poll.png (815x742, 69.22K)

some youtube cuck made a video saying it was bad then some other youtube cuck made another video defending the game and attacking the first guy but then people saw that the second guy hadn't even played the game and was somehow talking more out of his ass than the other guy

>caring about anything this depressed brain dead sperg has to say

I don't know who this is and I don't care
but why did he put the option if he wasn't gonna play it?

I never gave it a chance because I hate the artstyle.

I thought spoony dropped off the face of the earth years ago

i found it tedious loved the style thou

Cute asian Miyeon is for black cocks! Miyeon best girl!

Attached: 1637828083733.png (670x955, 948.47K)

>I never gave it a chance because I hate the artstyle.
DQ3 is getting remade in this style, are you gonna skip that too?

It's unfinished, too easy and the true ending feels kinda tacked on. Some of the character stories like Tressa also feel kinda pointless in the grand scheme of things.

Dunkey made a review where he unironically rated it as a 1/5 game and manufactured a bunch of misleading footages to "prove" why the game sucks so much

>Noah Ant-Man
Who????
Fucking zoomers and their nigger twitchers

Really? Fuck Dunkey then.

Why are these hack YouTubers so desperate to shit on Japanese RPGs? Adam Sessler did this too.

Daily reminder no one's like niggers not even other niggers.

Still remember the livestream he did with Linkara where they talked about Twilight or some other shitty movie. That's the exact moment when he started drinking and you could hear Linkara getting worried as Noah got more and more fucked up.
That's pretty much the moment it all started going to hell.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.96K)

This.
I played the first hour and it was... underwhelming. I prefer Bravely Default 100%.

There are always plenty of other reasons not to play DQ.

It's not very good, though I fail to see how it's not suited for streaming, at least no more than any other RPG.

Dunkey didn't like it even though he doesn't like any RPG that's not a dating sim

will 2023 finally be the year of the spoon?

Yeah, even the great Linkara and JewWario couldn't make me sit through this. Wish he'd done more with Based Brad his Rocky and Breaking Dawn videos were great.

Attached: 5 Aug 11 - Rocky - Spoony & Cinema snob_000058.jpg (640x480, 29.45K)

It wasn’t manufactured or misleading, the game just sucks.

Because Jap games usually suck.

I played Octopath Traveler and my opinion is pretty much the same. I.e.:
>What does octopath Traveler offer? It's a JRPG... with 8 characters. Wow incredible.
Look, the artstyle is alright. The combat system is OK... but the universe, the characters, the plot, the things you do, most of the battles you do, it ALL feels like pointless shallow filler and a waste of time.
Compare a JRPG like chrono trigger which, wow, has only 7 characters, then you'll see that CT is just a wayyyy wayyy better JRPG, not even close.