When's summer over?

When's summer over?
Europe bros how we holding up?

I want to play demanding games
But my PC room heats up so fucking quickly with that 3080

Attached: 1646986649962.png (298x280, 94.49K)

Cant wait to see people complaining about gaming using a 4080~4090 during the summer next year.

This is gonna be fun.

It's gonna be unbearable unironically
450w power draw? A room with 33°C is gonna feel like close to 40

already over here
2 days of storms and I'm about ready to finally start putting on a blanket on my bed

Not over here it isn't sadly

I just want to play some CP2077.....

Attached: 1630354499611.png (742x24, 2.76K)

You eurofags think you got it bad, try being an amerimutt in a commiefornia heatwave. Your PC will reach "core of the sun" temperatures running chrome.

You got AC

Just open two windows.

>38°C outside temp / 100°F
>open Windows
>no wind at all
Yeah nah

>>no wind at all
Increase your elevation.

>

Nigger it's 105 in Idaho
>but it's 73 in my apartment

I got a new PC recently. i5 12400f and RX 6600 6GB. On idle (browser open not really doing much) it's around 46C on the CPU and 44C on the GPU, it's about 17C in here right now.
If I'm playing a resource-heavy game the CPU can get up to 70C, is this bad? It's been years since I gamed on PC, I don't want to be doing damage to my machine.

conditioner
why are u so retarded?

Do you fags not have AC?

Perfectly fine although at 17°C temp inside it should be lower
This dumb shit again

Tfw been playing oldies for maintaining a mild temperature, totally forgot how hot the room gets. Yesterday I tried a few games on ultra, and damn, it really felt like an oven

>dumb shit
Ok 3rd worlder spotted

>Average 14C
>Minimum 6C

I've been wearing gloves on my way to work all month. Haven't noticed the heat wave at all here

Attached: temp.png (1520x720, 74.35K)

I wanted to play some FF14, couldnt bare the heat even on medium settings
I really need a new case, SFF cases in Summer is just not good
Comfy temps there user

As a person who has lived both in Europe and south America i must tell you that first world countries use way less AC than places like say, venezuela

It appears I did a good job when getting a case, cooler and fans. With the 33°C+ it was outside it was even hotter in my attic, but my CPU stayed around 60 and my gpu did not get past 65 under heavy load.
A shame I can't handle the heat myself, I can't be bothered to play vidya or do anything at all with such heat besides laying on the couch

Attached: 1659813978311657.webm (480x480, 502.06K)

Venezuela has electricity?

I'm terrified of my cat getting his hair stuck in my fans, i get obsessed over not letting him sleep beside the PC, i have a normal fan at home and it's FULL cat hair.

What to do anons?

3080 doesnt go above 64°C i am still cautious about it