Play 0 and have a blast

>play 0 and have a blast
>play kiwami
>still having fun but game feels a little less exciting but it's understandable since it's technically the first one
>play pic related
>combat suddenly extremely floaty, no impact at all
>no stances, barely any heat actions
>feel none of the hype I had while playing the first two
Should I even bother with the rest? How do 3-5 hold up? I understand 6 plays exactly like kiwami 2 but is it at least as "hype" as 0 when it comes to story and fights?

Attached: Yakuza_Kiwami_2.png (260x311, 122.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaurus.com/
youtu.be/YmYC5BR6M1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought Kiwami 1 felt terrible while Kiwami 2 felt much better. I didn't really care about having three combat styles, it still felt good to beat the shit out of people in Kiwami 2. The entire game feels significantly easier than Kiwami 1, but it also feels more fun so maybe I'm just a massive casual.

>no stances, barely any heat actions
keep playing there's a ton of of fun heat actions

Attached: essence of giwtwm.jpg (1142x2914, 568.64K)

The Dragon Engine games have this issue where Kiryu feels like absolute dogshit to control until you level up enough to unlock the "move faster than a constipated sloth" skills. I ended up liking Kiwami 2 a lot, though if I ever replayed it I think I'd Cheat Engine a bunch of free experience points from the start.

Do people on Any Forums realize that you can use other words to describe something than just "dogshit'?
thesaurus.com/
Here you go.

dogshit post

Retarded 0fag. Genuine subhuman 70iq mouth breather.

I still don't know why people suck this game's dick, it feels like shit to play. I had more fun with 3 and the block palooza than fucking Kiwami 2.

I would have just called you a nigger, but thanks to your thesaurus now I can call you an Africoon, bantu, coon, darkie, eraser head, future inmate, gutter monkey, hambone, inkpot, jackamammy, knuckle-dragger, Lincoln's mistake, mangro-monkey, oar tugger, porch monkey, quashee, rockfish, semi-simian, tree-swinger, Unemployus Africanis, voodoo doctor, welfare monkey, yo-yo and a zoo ape instead.

You should've started with Yakuza 1 on the PS2

3 is worse

How do you beat the block spam anyway

>enjoying 3 with it's blocking shenanigans
Are you autistic?

Attached: 1657096316965.jpg (905x881, 266.42K)

>no stances
Styles are only in spinoffs. 0 and K1 are the exceptions. It's not something that's to be expected going forward.
>barely any heat actions
K2 actually has quite a lot of Heat Actions, it's not as much as 5 but it's still close to 4 I'd say. Keep in mind that this came immediately after 6 which had significantly less and it's a major upgrade by comparison. There's just a lot more that's location-contextual or weapon-contextual because of Granny White, the wrestler, and so on.

youtu.be/YmYC5BR6M1E

just use weapons(and NOT furnitures) bro

K2 started off weird to me, but ended up being one of my favourites in the entire series. Probably second after 0.

Maybe just stick with it and level up.

Attached: 1620449250569.gif (181x179, 206.87K)

Sorry guys my dog made this post I won't let him get computer access again.

>Being a massive casual and being fp

Attached: shame.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

THEY BLOCK WEAPONS ALSO
YOU BREAK THEIR BLOCK WITH WEAPONS, THEY STILL BLOCK AGAIN

I made it from Zero to 5 Remastered. Considering throwing in the towel. Don't know if it's burnout or if the series is genuinely terrible