Limbus/ligma company

>battle pass
It’s fucking over
F2P enthusiasts on suicide watch

Attached: 8F55B50F-DCC0-4311-962A-42D859218E3F.jpg (1000x560, 144.02K)

>having faith in gacha

Attached: 1647060515538.gif (680x815, 221.37K)

I honestly have no fucking idea why people aren't dropping the series over this gachashit.
It's the biggest fuck you to your audience you can possibly make.

It's so sad this series died of Limbus.

Attached: 1645423489282.png (735x1015, 571.23K)

There’s nothing to drop, I already passed the games.
I never spent money on gacha and hope to continue that with limbus…. If possible.

Attached: 8D30C1C8-6760-483C-A866-44B52BAF3D2A.jpg (519x1137, 265.34K)

>100% gachashit
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1647946593063.png (694x614, 562.11K)

cannot wait for the battle pass that lets me put my penis inside Ishmael while f2p fags go without knowing the joy of harpooning that puss

How much would you pay for that though
Asking for pm

Hope that guy who is on the gacha defense force in these threads killed himself by this point.
Look just be straight up and say "I like gachashit with all the shit that comes with it" and not cope and say random shit about how this is amazing design

Oh my oh my, how will faithsisters cope with this one?

I'm sure it's a relatively easy cope--"You don't need the battle pass to experience the story; you can clear everything with free units. If you need to buy the battle pass or gacha, you're just a shitter and should end yourself."

Simps don't actually say the last part, they just pull an Overwatch and say that X was really hard to make and if you don't like it don't buy it. They GLADLY pay for every battle pass

Attached: 1551295516203.jpg (524x460, 46.08K)

Perhaps, but they should as you go from being on the defensive into an offensive. People are less likely to identify and call out that selection bias is being used vs literally anything against a "don't like, don't buy" argument.

Good thing I didn't have expectations

Attached: 1652449181894.png (407x273, 119.71K)

Will the endless coping FINALLY fucking stop? No, because the people peddling that shit are far too stuck with their sunk costs in the series to think about dropping the series because of gachashit. The best thing that could happen now is that it bombs hard and dies a quick and miserable death, but I seriously doubt that'll even happen since upkeep is fucking chump change.

>the gacha game is a gacha game
What the fuck else were you guys expecting? We have literally seen the gacha panel and how they're going to monetize the cast through different identities and EGOs.

Take it or leave it, this isn't some huge fucking reveal to doomsday post over when we've already known this from the fucking get go.

If this prints PM a bunch of money to bankroll other projects while delivering episodic content cool. If they sell out then they can go fuck themselves. But I swear some of you love to fester in your own misery whenever you get the chance.

The character trailers have been fantastic so far, and while The Stranger is the only one I'm intimately familiar with, I really like how they've more or less done a 1:1 translation of the character into the PM world. The gacha itself doesn't look too shallow or boring, and I'm not against the medium in and of itself.

Attached: 1545286456954.png (800x786, 733.2K)

DAY 1 you fucking babies.

Attached: gacha banner.jpg (788x786, 109.85K)

>battle pass auto fight gacha shit
yeah, Limbus is a Youtube exclusive

Attached: 1642633949379.png (711x773, 844.87K)

> Crying over a battle pass
What do you expect from a Mobile shit Gacha clone from Korea?
> WAAAAH ITS ON PC THOUGH!
Yeah after everyone kicked up a shit fit.

People were coping hard and hoping this would be some mild forray into the gacha game where PM didn't know how to 'make' a gacha and would make an actual game with random elements of it for the investors but it's steadily been shown to hit every generic gacha design bulletpoint and with a battle pass on top of that (which not all gachas even do)

LOR is the last PM game

*snap*
Yep, this is going in to my Clerk compilation.

Attached: 1642142272033.png (571x529, 131.08K)

What are the KR/CN/JP players saying about this? I am okay with it just being a normal gacha but the season pass thing gives me really bad vibes for F2P play.

> its okay when project moon do it!
your the sort who spends 100 dollars on their shitty little fish burgers at hamhampangpang and then licks each individual toilet seat clean with your bare tounge

Gacha beri sugoi desu

I hope I see that really garbage mechanic Korean games love with the break upgrade store system so I can see people start doing mental backflips to justify KMMO tier grind when Limbus Old Faith and Promise is in play and they """"offer"""" a way to bypass it.

I blame devsisters

>I hope it's bad so others are dissapointed
What's wrong with you?

Attached: 1435187553624.jpg (707x488, 64.85K)

So why you didn't leave?

imagine wanting this mindless gacha shit to always succeed and reward the devs who try it with huge paydays
i already fucking bought your game when i could have pirated it so fuck off and stop trying to wring me dry each day

Battle passes aren't exactly common in gacha. BPs are an added level of FOMO in a format that already has a massive amount of FOMO. That being said, I'd be fine if battle passes were the only form of monetisation, with the gacha being Kancolle-like, but that's extremely unlikely.

Well it's more that I'm actively fearing it

I didn’t expect incompetence, I expected goodwill

I will play Ligma and someone on Any Forums will be mad

Thank A I had Silent Orchestra gift on me before entering this thread

>average binahfag

Attached: 215CD5CB-569E-4E22-883F-B1D05D59FAAB.jpg (750x481, 172.37K)

Is there anyone who played a game with battle pass system? How did it worked?