Game has a harem route

>game has a harem route

Attached: rexx.png (148x148, 29.38K)

Look at that grin on his face, he knows exactly what he did.

>it's the canon route

You are not man unless you have a harem.

Rex is lucky he has superhuman stamina, three horny girls all going at him at once is quite a trial. Especially these two. Hell Mythra by herself would put most men in the hospital after one night of her gorilla hip pounding.

Attached: nia mythra.jpg (2880x1620, 3.38M)

Reminder that Nia has broken healing powers and can give him an endless erection.

>if your erection lasts for more than 4 hours, consult your local welsh catgirl

Attached: nia cover.jpg (1280x1813, 716.14K)

Name 5
>HARDMODE: NO VISUAL NOVELS
>DANTE MUST DIE: 2 WESTERN GAMES

Attached: 1349056175361.jpg (555x555, 54.7K)

I would use them all but only pyra gets my seed. I'd give mythra a chance to fatten up though

stardew valley

Can't do Dante Must Die mode, western games are too cucked. Anyways, of the games I've personally played
>Evenicle 1
>Evenicle 2
>Tears to Tiara
>Conception 2
>Himegari (still sad Kamidori didn't have a harem end)
All of which have canon/default harem endings and aren't VNs, though most of them do have some VN elements.

If a game is going to shove annoying haremshit down my throat, it has to end in one of two ways

1. The MC literally fucks them all
2. The MC disregards women entirely

>Tears to Tiara

Attached: nice.png (920x920, 562.24K)

>none of the kids has his hair color
Those kids aren't his.

3. MC picks one of them and causes incoherent rage on Any Forums

The World God Only Knows was based

weeb trash

>DANTE MUST DIE: 2 WESTERN GAMES
Jade Empire and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The best/worst part is how the picture is composed with him standing over them and having his hands on the chairs. It's like a parody.

Morrowind? Well, a side character does it

damn hes handsome, wish i can experience this rex story while having a foursome

Add being raped by his own harem to the list

>the game only has a monogamy but it's a monogamy on a cosmic scale and NOTHING can stop it from happening

Attached: 1631703423358.png (384x318, 247.82K)

oh no no

I still can't believe fucking Chihiro won. Of all the girls. She's not the first girl, not the main girl, wasn't a goddess host and wasn't particularly loved by fans. She was a steaming bowl of nothing. Even if the message was that Keima was going for a more "normal" life Tenri was a better choice.
It's like they intentionally went with the worst choice possible. I'd have been less mad if even fucking Kanon won because at least she had a personality and development.

>7 years later and still mad

>delicious tears for a decade straight
how does she do it?