Ah yes, completing my 150-hours long journey with this drivel. What a final impression it would make

Ah yes, completing my 150-hours long journey with this drivel. What a final impression it would make.

Attached: ageoforder.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

The game told you how was going to end from the opening cut scene. Maybe the real Elden ring was the friends you made along the way

you were supposed to go with ranni

>dosent like game
>still plays it for 150 hours
makes sense

>souls game ends like a souls game always does
user did you expect anything else?

Your fault for choosing the pleb ending

Attached: EA97E8EF-3DFD-4371-8699-5F033F00F78A.jpg (783x391, 27.64K)

Your faults for choosing the pleb endings

Attached: FRENZY.jpg (2048x1152, 315.68K)

>the real Elden ring was the friends you made along the way
What friends? By the middle of the game Roundtable Keep has like 3 people in it.
It's actually one of my gripes with the game. Instead of bringing more people in the keep, people you meet during your travels, it's the opposite. And the people you meet usually are dying in the end of their questline, a whole lot of them.

you think maybe OP is talking about the end of it?

Both of these endings SUCK.

I like how the game just falls into the old Soulsborne cliches. All the people you help meet horrible ends for no reason whatsoever. The world is post apocalyptic in the current state and most endings. They could've done something different but went for the same shit.

Attached: 1970957695970.png (323x470, 382.04K)

will discordtrannys ever stop seething over elden ring

> post apocalyptic
You don't know what this means

Cope, they are clearly the two best endings

>tell ratboy he's pretty with the pate
>dont kill or give snake girl the potion
>dont release shit man, just kill him
>crab guy is fine
>leave haslow is jarburg and dont invade/kill him
>help unga bunga girl inherit Stormveil keep/limgrave
>marry blueberry
>dont do flamer frenzy ending
Good friends and endings all around.

>don't progress character questlines and they will be fine
I applaud you, good sir. Indeed, if you left them alone in their current state, no harm will come to them.

>hourly tranny discord seethe

Oh yeah, how am I a tranny?

Its kinda funny how quickly people turned on the game once they realized it was the same souls shit but this time with copypasted enemies.
First month or so everyone was jerking this game off and now anytime it gets brought up they just begrudgingly admit it was mediocre

Is there anything about the Age of Order ending that you feel like elaborating on?

So why do you want to be elden lord?