*angrycatnoises*

*angrycatnoises*

Attached: nia_7.jpg (868x1108, 199.71K)

I really wanted to like this game but the combat system was so boring and mediocre I couldn’t keep playing past 20 hours.
Traded it in for DQ11, good times

I want to make love to her hairy anus

I actually liked Xenoblade 2 once you finally unlock all the combat options, but I went back to play Xenoblade 1 and holy shit the combat is way worse in that one

Attached: nia no banana.jpg (1071x907, 265.71K)

Shut up Rex.

I'd argue that 2's battle system is the most engaging of the four just because auto attack cancelling makes it the most interactive game and orbs make you have to at least think a bit to set up your chain attack.

I wonder if I should even bother to finish 1 and move to 3 then. The exploration is kind of fun but goddamn the combat in the games is boring, 2 was only sort of tolerable to me and if 3 is worse I'm not very motivated to try it.

Why is she angry when she won?

Yeah two combat system is absolutely the best but getting it to a good point in it is the issue

How the fuck did you find DQ11's combat more fun and engaging?

Not him but it's absolutely more engaging, you have full control over all your party members, you have to make interesting decisions based on the battle state and gaming the probability of your Pep state, not to mention several enemies and bosses have unique characteristics that disrupt your usual strategies and require a new approach.

Every fight in Xenoblade is the same thing, you just build up your chain attack and hope the people you aren't currently controlling don't act too retarded

>How the fuck did you find DQ11's combat more fun and engaging?
By turning hard monsters on.

That sounds fun and all but, besides the bosses, 95% of battles are random underpowered mooks. Now, you either have to have control over every party member and the battles drag on for 1-2 minutes with no challenge at all, or you leave it to the AI which will use skills for no reason at all and prolong the battle.
The random battles are also mandatory, since you have to level up, so no way to avoid this absolute snoozefest.

The fact that I can count the number of pictures of Nia with pubic hair on one hand should literally be considered a crime

Attached: 1536790056160.webm (410x520, 1.46M)

Finding the most efficient way to get through the random encounters quickly and while maintaining MP is itself an engaging mechanic in itself, in fact that is where the fun of the very earliest computer RPGs came from.

You also have to fight tons of random mooks in Xenoblade to level up, and it's even more annoying because you have to go find some random specific monster to fulfill a quest or Blade attribute instead of just fighting what you want.

>You also have to fight tons of random mooks in Xenoblade to level up
No you don't? Just find a high level guy and overkill.

>95% of battles are random underpowered mooks.
See >The random battles are also mandatory, since you have to level up, so no way to avoid this absolute snoozefest.
If you don't have hard monsters on, you can skip tons of fights. But you can also do in Xenoblade. So what's the point?

You will never be a part of Any Forums

Thanks op i cum at cat she hiss at penis

Attached: 83b.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

I literally can believe this character canonically had Rex blow his load in her snatch. It actually blows my fucking mind