Everyone tells me the brotherhood in 4 are a bunch of assholes

>everyone tells me the brotherhood in 4 are a bunch of assholes
>play game
>they are the only faction talking sense
What gives?

Attached: maxon.png (861x1080, 1.18M)

You spent too much time on reddit.
AD Any ForumsICTORIAM!

Convince me to play this game. I played probably about 50% of the way through it 5 years ago when I took 2 Vyvanse and ended up marathoning Fallout 4 for 50 hours straight, but I haven't gone back to it since.

Attached: 1625394964821.jpg (500x451, 18.74K)

they tried to pull a do androids dream of electric sheep with the whole synth shit but without any of the nuance.

The area is literally feudal with the peasants robbed of all tech living at the whims of powerarmored fanatics by force
Also
>nuke a wealth of tech because it's better than yours

No.

O-ok...

It's because destroying the Synths is the only sane option. The Institute are retards for creating them in the first place and the Railroad are even bigger retards who try to wipe their memories and just let loose these super powered robots to do whatever they want. Sure some of them just want to live peacefully, but there's the also the ones that abuse their powers and since you can't tell for sure which ones will be good or bad they should all be destroyed.

Yeah, Emil Pagliarulo is a horrendous writer. He knows about some interesting concepts he's read from better writers, but he's absolutely terrible at implementing them himself. It's why he's no longer their head writer.

It's not a good game, user. I'm sure you've got much better shit in your catalog you could play instead.

All the fags are jealous of his cool coat and laser guns.

>I'm sure you've got much better shit in your catalog you could play instead.
At least 400 better games, but I always felt bad about never finding Shaun. Though only because I wanted to talk to old man Shaun. I always think I'll get back to it one of these days, but it never happens.

>This guy is 20 years old
Dude must have been injecting T since before he could walk

>tfw you're 30 and still have a patchy beard

>they are the only faction talking sense
>go blow up the best source of technology in the land (possibly the world)

>It's why he's no longer their head writer.
Didn't he get promoted to a higher position.
Basically just another case of failing upwards.

If your a dirt farmer in the Commonwealth and suddenly bunch of guys in power armor and laser rifles show up to inform you that your produce now belongs to them - your livilhood, and maybe your only means of feeding yourself - you'd think they were assholes too.

add a bunch of difficulty mods and try to permadeath it.
if you're too lazy to make your own list, try downloading horizon/frost (recently updated). I think if you go premium on nexus you can download peoples' load order for these

Yeah. They wanted him not to be the writer anymore, and since he's close friends with Todd Howard, they weren't about to fire him. So nepotism wins again.

midwits are incapable of seeing things from outside their gamer pov and think that because they can totally run the institute better it invalidates the brotherhood's entirely logical need to destroy them.
>just finished a war with pre-war faggots trying to genocide most of the remaining population
>but they should totally work with these different pre-war faggots that are actively replacing humans with robots

user he's the lead writer/designer on Starfield...

The world literally doesnt need technology outside of indoor plumbing and wood-fire stoves.

that's why you tell them to fuck off and blow up their airship

This really highlights just how fucking terrible a writer Emil is. He had it in his head that this faction of the Brotherhood would be the fascist stand-ins, so he had them role into the commonwealth like a conquering army.
But that's absolutely retarded, because they didn't have anywhere near the force to come in like that.
Any competent leader would have come in under the banner of friendship if they didn't have numbers to conquer the entire territory.
They would have started small, like helping the locals fight off super mutants, while seeding them with propaganda about synths, who the locals were already wary of.
They would have acted as liberators, not conquerors.
But Emil had his meta-narrative, and didn't think further than that. Every faction in this game is one-note and retarded.

Yeah but only after I blow up the Institute, then I build shacks all day with the based minutemen

Holy shit, you're right. I thought he was just the lead designer. That's horrific. Thanks for letting me know user, now I know for a fact that I won't be touching this game.

>goes anti brotherhood for sweet jacket

Attached: 1640758435795.jpg (1080x1246, 189.41K)

The same folk who said the dunmer in Morrowind are racist, when they're actually rather sweet, even allowing the legion to set up right in the middle of their most holy city of Almalexia