Honest opinion on dinosaurs in video games?

Honest opinion on dinosaurs in video games?

Attached: this is from an actual episode.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

Gabe Newell

>can't show breasts, booty or pussy
>but you can show a T.Rex female giving birth from her cloaca which is both a vagina and an ass

I'm not sure how to feel about this development.

Attached: 1221304512788.gif (341x321, 2M)

thought it was gonna take a shit, im disappointed

I wish there were more good Dinosaur games. There's what, two or three Jurassic Park games that are okay? And besudes them, all I can think of is Dino Crisis 1, 2, Prehistoric Kingdom, and that one WWI Trench game.

She's dying.

my wife and our babies

They go RAAAAWRRRR

what the fuck?
based monster fucker

For what purpose did they show this?

Attached: 1639407495732.png (680x680, 115.78K)

I refuse to believe that's real

I think dinosaurs are neat.

Attached: Nanuqsaurus vs Pachyrhinosaurus.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

i feel like a fucking space alien on this board liking dinosaurs but not getting horny over them

Attached: Nanuqsaurus.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Attached: Nanuqsaurus2.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

tfw no Rosa gf

so Fang got it on with the male t-rex and is now guaranteed to die with Spear and Mira being the cucks taking care of the baby dinos that will hatch after their mother is dead

Approaches what?

The eggs will get smashed by the Viking dude after he gets a powerup from Primordial Aku whos pissed at all the slaves going missing.

Attached: 65.png (1277x539, 476.85K)

Genndy Tartakovsky, what an absolutely based madlad.

Also, before you mutts and mutt-culture inflicted brains get any more riled up about this, consider how fucking warped your minds are when you can't handle witnessing the miracle of life because it's "too explicit", but cheer and jerk your tiny mutilated ameripenises when bodies get mangled and desecrated in ultra-violence.

Attached: andre.jpg (1280x720, 90.97K)

You ain't kiddin'

That's still a ways off. The next episode seems to involve a war between two different groups.

Attached: campfire.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)