Post you're gaming headphones

Post you're gaming headphones

Attached: AKG612PRO.png (467x469, 454.53K)

I use speakers like an adult.

you already did

I am most definitely not gaming headphones, sir.

*friendless adult

>gaming headphones
i'm not a manchild

>mogs your $400 audiophile headphones for $19

Attached: ksc75.png (959x720, 948.06K)

OP here
I've had the porta Pros
I've had the KSC75 both wired and bluetooth
But the Koss KPH30iK mogs the shit out of all of those for $30
But they don't stack up against my $120 AKG 612 Pro's though. the KPH30iK are fantastic travel headphones though especially when you mod the earcups.

how does that make sense
speakers are for everyone
so having friends over lol

Attached: 1654554092350.png (800x800, 301.17K)

just watched dankpods video on those today they sound very nice but I don't have a 600V outlet for the energizers.

I've been using these for six years and never seen a reason to upgrade, just replaced the pads and got a schiit stack.

Attached: FbfPdaMa6cKF7BzHr333DA-1200-80.jpg (500x685, 36.19K)

Living in an apartment and having roommates means you're not independant. I don't know what retards on Any Forums get out of pretending to be failed normalfags.

You must be an obnoxious fuck that annoys everyone.

Btw, I don't have "gaming" headphones. I just have a pair of the Philips fidelio x2 and a fii0 k5 pro amp/dac. I haven't figured it out how to run the tv to the amp/dac, but it does sound really good coming from the tv's headphone jack. Sucks they're discontinued so I'm holding onto this pair.

I said nothing about being independent or roommates, just the obnoxiousness of using speakers.

"Annoying everyone" implies having roommates or living with your family.

Like if your living in an apartment it wouldn't annoy the shit out of someone? Haven't you even been in one?

even though i caved in and bought a $200+ headphones on drop.com one year, i still mainly go to these.

Attached: 61JcYeMnkzL._AC_SL1335_[1].jpg (621x1070, 84.81K)

Why would you pay money to live in someone elses building?

Drop is just things remade in a shitty refurbished way. You're better off just buying the drops official counterpart.

the one i got was the Sennheiser HD 6XX.
i mean, its not bad by no means but honestly i dont think they were worth the price. maybe my ears are just retarded because i dont hear any dramatic differences.
and yes, i am using a dac/amp with them.

had these forever they are not bad at all. pricey

Attached: hd_600_product_shot_iso_v1.jpg (1920x1920, 245.39K)