Woke lady quit

>Woke lady quit
>Changing studios

Okay are you still angry now?

Attached: Screenshot_20220818-203019.png (1080x1276, 713.99K)

Trust gone.

blackrock money and satan

In during they moved to Activision.

Who cares they'll replace her with some other incompetent faggot. The only capable Star Wars handlers were LucasArts and Genndy.

what is development hell for $20

>whole ass studio move
>no this totally won't cause delays
lmao

I hope it gets shot down. Never wanted it to have a remake

I want to see it cancelled.

The worst part about maggs to me wasn't the woke shit. It was that she flatout said she hated kotor 1 yet somehow got to work on the remake.

Bloodlines 2 vibes
its over

Attached: 1655219845742.png (632x900, 92.58K)

What was the full quote?

I don't want them to make a remaster.

Angry? Sorry, I just don't play propaganda games. I guess, just like with prey or with gta6, the new push is being pure propaganda with a marketing focused on "totally not woke guys! totally not woke". Nice try.

You will never have a girlfriend

What about funny cowboy hat man?

>Sam Maggs
Isn't that "I got virtually raped in GTAO" girl?
She's writing video games now?

eat the bugs live in a pod

Yes.
But it has nothing to do with KotOR.

You will never be one.

who are they lying to with this anyway?

Is there someone who's so much of a fucking retard that they'll put their money on the line even with the studio outright flagrantly lying to their face like this?

don't act like you remember her name from a decade ago and haven't heard anything bout her recently

To be honest she probably said that to get reactions out of people, I bet she never actually played the game
She left long before these incidents occurred, most likely didn't want to do work, just wanted to winge about how sexist gamers/developers are

damn, wonder if my former coworker will come crawling back, he was hired at Aspyr and moved to Texas specifically for that project 3 months ago.

i didn't, genuinely
at first i thought it was the name of one of Obsidian's god awful woman writers, then it clicked

Not paying for your products, sorry.

This one was the one that got the most attention but I know there's more where she went into more details.

Attached: samfaggs.png (606x244, 13.68K)

I felt nothing before and I feel nothing now.

I'm amazed studios still hire Maggs since she's apparently a bitch to work with and a drama queen in public, but any attention is good attention for a company I guess

Gimme a break.
One trick pony talentless hack.

From 2016 through 2018, Maggs worked as an associate writer for the video game studio BioWare, where she contributed writing to the Cards Against Humanity: Mass Effect pack.[45] She also wrote for the online game Anthem, specifically the asexual[46] character Ryssa Brin.[47]

After BioWare, Maggs went on to serve as a senior writer for Insomniac Games,[48] working as a writer[49] for the Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps DLC.

She self-credits herself as lead writer for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart[50] despite her name not appearing in the official credits of the game and engaged in a public feud with Insomniac lead designer Mark Stuart alleging that he took credit for her work[51]. She left the studio in January 2020, before the game was released, and went on to work with Sledgehammer Games as a writer for the campaign of Call of Duty: Vanguard,[52] which received mixed reviews from both critics and fans.[53]

some writing career lol

Star Wars might actually go down as one of the worst managed IPs in history.

The same can be said of Heather Antos, yet ...

Big Phil saw right though this scam. Makes me think he might actually resurrect xbox

Attached: 1487183724373.png (673x601, 817.77K)

Attached: 1659376024456776.jpg (840x364, 24.4K)

That isn't so bad

I never understood why they're called "Woke" when nothing they talk about is really all that eye opening or revealing.
Sure they talk about people in the internet telling them to make a sandwich or some shit. But, like, they never really seem to care about shit like women being shipped around in containers like products and sold to people for nefarious reasons.
Or public American companies using child labor. Or Coca-Cola hiring death squads to kill Union leaders. Shit like that.
I don't know if me saying "nigger" every now and then is cause for Jihad.

Attached: 1429846119251.png (1277x1055, 2.77M)