This game cost nearly 11 billion dollars to make

This game cost nearly 11 billion dollars to make

Do you think it will be a massive success?

Attached: file.png (1188x2048, 1.17M)

Yes since normies are dumb sheep

if it actually cost that much i'm 99% sure its a money laundering scam

glad to see zuckerberg finally has an avatar that matches his lack of a soul

normies are the last group to buy new technology so thats not gonna work out

It's just PlayStation Home in VR. And seeing as how PS Home wasn't exactly a massive success as is I don't see how strapping it within an inch of your face is gonna help.

If some piece of techonology is cheap they will try it, all Meta has to do is to sell those VR thingies at an affordable price.

Considering the general public doesn't even understand it's just a Second Life/Playstation Home/VR Chat knockoff and don't even know what it is, I don't expect it to go anywhere even with billions in advertising.

This is so fucking stupid, I hope zucknigger kills himself

reminds me of that shitty kickstarter SimB2B

wait. a second life clone is supposed to save facebook?

is this the actual metaverse they have been shilling for the past 3 years?

keep posting it
keep shitting on it
keep making memes
keep sharing those memes

>all publicity is good publicity

Attached: 1637248838264.png (772x815, 442.11K)

Yes, this is the actual Metaverse they've been shilling. They want you to do business deals and have work sessions in a Second Life knockoff. They want you to take it super seriously and not have a bunch of furries larping in the background.

Zuckerberg is a jew.

when did stede bonnet get a twitter account

Avatars don't have that level of customization. They explained that the avatar is created by an AI to look like you (you must upload a real picture of you, if you use a picture of sonic or something like that you'll get banned. They explicitly ask to upload your ID as well so the AI can detect that you are the same person)

Facebook doesn't like that companies like Apple can stop them from spying on you to sell your data, so they wanted to create the next big platform.
It's orge for them.

Attached: 1631210222419.png (1034x472, 64.54K)

Well they're at least stamping out the possibility of larping I guess. But that's the main attraction of these types of things so I sincerely doubt he'll get anywhere with it since no one wants to stick on an Oculus to do business meetings or go into what is basically a video game on their PC to do business meetings when they can just use Zoom.

they were already selling them at a huge loss at $350 and are now charging $100 more
meanwhile people are buying smartphones for $1000

It's already a failure. Facebook is all boomers now, and they have no fucks to give about VR.
Nobody I know has VR, cares about VR, or even knows what it is, and aren't going to drop $400 and even more for a system that can run it decently, to engage with this reheated Second Life ripoff.
The only place I've seen VR in the last couple of years were those faggots on LTT. Who will 100% take Zuckercash to pimp this bullshit.

VR is dead in the water.

I never had any doubts the current VR "rebirth" was just another fad, sure Valve made a good exclusive for it but that's about it, most people really don't want to strap a plastic thing on their faces for hours while waggling around like retards, especially if the software library is so poor.

I have never heard of any person of any age giving even the slightest fuck about this

Many people are mentioning the metaverse but most of them are clearly skeptic about it.

>all Meta has to do is to sell those VR thingies at an affordable price.
they already do, and VR is still largely ignored

Not pictured: the Eiffel tower fucking Mark up the arse to symbolise what this project has done to him.